The Coronavirus Thread...

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with twitter right now. It let me login and then logged me out and now I can't see any tweets at all.
consider it a blessing and dont go back!

Start posting screenshots instead of links too so we dont give them any unnecessary clicks

I want that place to burn to the fucking ground

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
consider it a blessing and dont go back!

Start posting screenshots instead of links too so we dont give them any necessary clicks

I want that place to burn to the fucking ground
Easy to say when you aren't posting 20 tweets a day, Snipping that many tweets isn't really reasonable for me. But, I do agree that Twitter is shit. I just need it for content until something better is available.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Easy to say when you aren't posting 20 tweets a day, Snipping that many tweets isn't really reasonable for me. But, I do agree that Twitter is shit. I just need it for content until something better is available.
screenshot and paste or use Snagit, either is just as easy as posting links IMO plus Snagit is a fantastic program for communication

1618718769173.png

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
screenshot and paste or use Snagit, either is just as easy as posting links IMO plus Snagit is a fantastic problem for communication

View attachment 691288
It takes me 4 total click to paste a tweet. I appreciate what you're saying and I agree that Twitter can be the devil, but until something better comes out it is what I am stuck with for now to get Cowboys and political updates. It sucks, but it is what it is for now.

Cotton

Staff member

Good for them.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It takes me 4 total click to paste a tweet. I appreciate what you're saying and I agree that Twitter can be the devil, but until something better comes out it is what I am stuck with for now to get Cowboys and political updates. It sucks, but it is what it is for now.
no worries mate, just a friendly

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

This is absolutely unreal. Cops in Canada now can stop you and detain you simply for leaving your house. Jesus Christ, listen to this.
Canada is a bitch.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oh bull! Viruses are the oldest living thing on the planet and some ignorant asses think the current crop, (which has no statistical reason to think it is any more deadly that other viral strains), has created a need to go full blown permanent pandemic restrictions. Some folks have a very limited mentality if they place this strain as the deadliest or even one that can’t be managed with medicines. I guess they forget we have been living and surviving viruses for centuries. Many worse than this.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Well, no shit. I have been yelling this for months.
Yeah, maybe this is why Texas is doing better than the blue states with mask mandates. But no one will ever support that fact.

Cotton

Staff member

Good god. If you were from another planet watching something like this you would think we have a virus going around with a 75% death rate, yet it only kills less than 1% of people that catch it. Absolutely ridiculous.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Good god. If you were from another planet watching something like this you would think we have a virus going around with a 75% death rate, yet it only kills less than 1% of people that catch it. Absolutely ridiculous.
I cant hear any sound, is it my computer or is there no sound?

Cotton

Staff member
I cant hear any sound, is it my computer or is there no sound?
There is no sound, just a lunatic spraying Lysol in front of her baby, most likely getting in its eyes as she moves forward.

Cotton

Staff member

Listen to this. The man has no clue where to go from here. He is saying the states like Michigan have higher numbers than Texas because people in Michigan aren't obeying lockdown orders. Uhh, Texas isn't either because there are no lockdown orders, you simp.

Top Bottom