The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
idiots in NY and Cali talking shit about Abbott's decision to re-open fully. How you like us now?!
Cases have dropped by like 75% since he made the announcement. Weird, huh?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
idiots in NY and Cali talking shit about Abbott's decision to re-open fully. How you like us now?!
They still don't like us

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
It's almost like mask mandates don't work and the numbers have very different reasons for their fluctuations.
It demonstrates two things. Masks don't work and lockdowns don't work. Abbot lifted both. Restaurants, bars, all of it at full capacity and the cases dropped. This whole fucking thing has been a scam.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Unfuckingreal.
Well I don't think vaccination is a protected class. To an extent our government has always allowed discrimination. As long as it isn't a protected class. This is just for dumb government control reasons.

Cotton

Staff member
Some positive news in all of this shit. For months I have had to get my temp checked every day I came in to work. Today was the first day I didn't have to do so. One step closer to getting past this lunacy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some positive news in all of this shit. For months I have had to get my temp checked every day I came in to work. Today was the first day I didn't have to do so. One step closer to getting past this lunacy.
Yeah I can't wait for the day I can go in a court room without a mask.

Top Bottom