The Coronavirus Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
There absolutely is something more going on. This has been politicized since day one. Ever wonder how they came up with the phrase "social distancing" so fast? I mean, it was almost overnight. No study to determine 6 feet, but that recommendation happened overnight, too.
this started during an election campaign, and was doomed to be a football. too many wanted The Donald gone, and he took the fall. And its because of COVID.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are pushing the hell out of this vaccine.
I got the Pfizer one on Wednesday.

Hurt the hell out my arm after the fact. I have had symptoms the last four days. First congestion, then my nose has been running non-stop.

I dunno if it just activated seasonal allergies. This is about the time of year this happens to me and it feels just like this.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I try to be a live and let live kind of guy but for some reason I get really annoyed seeing people driving down the road in their car by themselves and wearing a mask

outside of forgetting to take it off, I cant fathom any logical reason to do this

p1_

DCC 4Life
I try to be a live and let live kind of guy but for some reason I get really annoyed seeing people driving down the road in their car by themselves and wearing a mask

outside of forgetting to take it off, I cant fathom any logical reason to do this
Can’t fix stupid

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
When I see that I think
1) It's sad they're so brainwashed
2) It's sad our media (including social media) is so corrupt as to scare people this much
3) It's extra sad that these people probably vote.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I say this almost daily. The stupids always show you they are stupid more than once before they leave your presence. I see someone changing lanes just to slow down, get pissed, and then why I pass them I see them in the vehicle by themselves with a mask on and go, "Ahh, makes sense".

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
No need for a vaccine for me. Just passed my 12th day after getting the Rona. Been wearing masks, not traveling, rarely eat out and I still fucking caught it. Luckily mine was ultra mild, never ran a temp over 99.9, no chills, only had slight muscle aches for half a day or so. Total days of fever was around 3. Nose was stopped up, and had a dry cough for 3 days.

But honestly.....a year and a half or so of wearing masks and hiding inside like Anne Frank for THAT? Of course I know it could have been way worse but the odds were that it would be mild vs kill us.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No need for a vaccine for me. Just passed my 12th day after getting the Rona. Been wearing masks, not traveling, rarely eat out and I still fucking caught it. Luckily mine was ultra mild, never ran a temp over 99.9, no chills, only had slight muscle aches for half a day or so. Total days of fever was around 3. Nose was stopped up, and had a dry cough for 3 days.

But honestly.....a year and a half or so of wearing masks and hiding inside like Anne Frank for THAT? Of course I know it could have been way worse but the odds were that it would be mild vs kill us.
I got it last June. After that it seemed really stupid to be worried. I respect folks around me that are frail but I don't have the rona and I'm not scared of getting it. So why change my life other than appearances?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw on the news yesterday where they first started with a piece talking about how the lack of questions to Biden about Covid must mean he is doing a great job on Covid, and then followed it up with a piece about Covid being on the rise in half the country. Turns out half the country really just meant there was a rise in beds used for Covid in 13 states but I literally was laughing while the news was going on. And it was just some stupid local news station that was on my TV after work by chance.

Top Bottom