The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't realize we had so many witch doctors in this country.
Neither did I. But, to be fair, I also didn't know how many Nazis and white supremacists we had either, but I was not so gently corrected by the loonies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn. Heard Herman Cain died. That really sucks.
Hate to hear that, really liked listening to him.

Saw a Godfather's pizza in Myrtle Beach last weekend, didn't realize those were still around.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm just surprised I beat you to posting about it. Since it was a conservative and all.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have no proof whatsoever, but I was in contact with the county office where I live, talking to them about building requirements for a private school. I was trying to decide on a few buildings in my area that are vacant, to just to see which would require the least amount of renovation.

Radio silence now. I can’t get in touch with the two people who were talking with me a few weeks ago. I call, I get voicemail. I call the directory desk, she transfers me, voicemail. I leave messages, where at first I’d get a response at worst a day later, nothing now.

I suspect it’s because that’s the fight the unions are fighting right now. They want all private schools shit down.

Again, no proof, but I find it very convenient that I can’t get fuck all information out of the country right now.

Top Bottom