The Beer Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t think AB recovers from this. How can they?

Oddly enough, this is the equivalent of drinking too much and letting your true feelings come out. You can’t put that cat back in the bag afterward.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The whole A-B thing, I think you have to wait for their second quarter numbers probably sometime in July. Their stock took a decent hit but I read that the US is only around a quarter of their global sales.

It's not like they're really an American beer anymore, not since the merger with InBev in Belgium.

ZeroClub

UFA
For a time, during poverty, this was my go to:
RWB.jpg
It was PBR's budget brand (let that sink in). It was cheaper than Jax and I thought it tasted better.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This pandering is right up there with white politicians going to black neighborhoods during election season, trying to speak the lingo.
That shit pisses me off. I can't imagine how "you people" feel about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This pandering is right up there with white politicians going to black neighborhoods during election season, trying to speak the lingo.
I'm still baffled by the tranny move. Like you know your target audience, how can you fuck it up that bad?

Ultimately they need to just lay low and hope people forget about it. Sort of like all the people outraged over Nike and Kaepernick have forgotten about it. At least in that case a large segment of their base are African American athletes who probably had no problem with it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It wasn't an American beer before. Anheuser was bought out by a foreign company years ago.
InBev, a Belgian(?) company. It became AB-InBev well over ten years ago.

It might explain why that ridiculous ad and that equally ridiculous backpedaling ad were allowed to fly. European influence.

Top Bottom