The Beer Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
All of these weird flavored beers are from teh debil.
They have gotten ridiculous, but I still love trying a new and different beer whenever possible. I love finding breweries everywhere you go now, too. Any decent-sized town has a place that'll fill a growler or sell you a $15 6pack. In our area of the country, you' used to have to travel to North Carolina to find a decent brewer.

Back to those nasty beers...One of the worst beers ever was some blueberry flavored with a blue rhino on the label...will never drink it again. Bought a 6er and my rule used to be "drink em all at once." That was a tough one to get through, and then the puking.

Banana nut bread beer sounds odd, but it's still one of my faves. I guess it's a "dessert" beer but also perfectly capable of drinking throughout a hot early afternoon without feeling full. Great test, less filling

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Flavored beer is an abomination. Beer should taste like beer.

Same with whiskey. Get that shit outta here. Fuck apple/maple/peach or whatever flavored Crown Royal. I want Crown flavored Crown.
OK, Boomer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They have gotten ridiculous, but I still love trying a new and different beer whenever possible. I love finding breweries everywhere you go now, too. Any decent-sized town has a place that'll fill a growler or sell you a $15 6pack. In our area of the country, you' used to have to travel to North Carolina to find a decent brewer.

Back to those nasty beers...One of the worst beers ever was some blueberry flavored with a blue rhino on the label...will never drink it again. Bought a 6er and my rule used to be "drink em all at once." That was a tough one to get through, and then the puking.

Banana nut bread beer sounds odd, but it's still one of my faves. I guess it's a "dessert" beer but also perfectly capable of drinking throughout a hot early afternoon without feeling full. Great test, less filling
Good to see you, my friend.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The flavored beers are teh debil.

Tasty, but do not go too far.

Consume in small quantities. I cannot even comprehend consuming a six-pack of fucking banana-flavored beer.

That is not how God intended for us to get drunk on the cheap.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not fair. I was not given the proper time to respond.
So when were you going to submit your response?

It really better be good now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Flavored beer is an abomination. Beer should taste like beer.

Same with whiskey. Get that shit outta here. Fuck apple/maple/peach or whatever flavored Crown Royal. I want Crown flavored Crown.
The whiskey thing is particularly offensive to me and it has been for quite a while.

Top Bottom