The Artificial Intelligence Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Try out chat gpt. It's crazy what that stuff can do. My wife got on the beta testing for it and mainly uses it to watch for her students trying to use it for school.

Rev

Staff member
I just don't think I can use one of the hands free cars.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Try out chat gpt. It's crazy what that stuff can do. My wife got on the beta testing for it and mainly uses it to watch for her students trying to use it for school.
Interesting. I have also seen the AI art and it is bizarre.

Rev

Staff member
Just used chatgpt to write an Ode to Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. This is what it wrote:

Oh, Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, Your passion for the game, it truly shows. You've brought the team to heights so high, With Super Bowl wins that reach the sky.
Your vision and leadership inspire, And every season, we all aspire To be the best, just like you, With a drive and determination that rings true.
From Troy Aikman to Dak Prescott, You've built a team that can't be stopped. The star on the helmet shines so bright, A symbol of your unwavering might.
Thank you for your dedication, And for bringing us joy and elation. You're a true legend of the game, And we'll always honor your name.
So here's to you, Jerry Jones, May your success continue to be known. You're a true icon of the sport, And for that, we all give you our support

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just used chatgpt to write an Ode to Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. This is what it wrote:

Oh, Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, Your passion for the game, it truly shows. You've brought the team to heights so high, With Super Bowl wins that reach the sky.
Your vision and leadership inspire, And every season, we all aspire To be the best, just like you, With a drive and determination that rings true.
From Troy Aikman to Dak Prescott, You've built a team that can't be stopped. The star on the helmet shines so bright, A symbol of your unwavering might.
Thank you for your dedication, And for bringing us joy and elation. You're a true legend of the game, And we'll always honor your name.
So here's to you, Jerry Jones, May your success continue to be known. You're a true icon of the sport, And for that, we all give you our support
Wow

Can anyone here set that to music?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Apparently, artificial intelligence is dumb as shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There were several key players and factors that contributed to the victories of the 3 Super Bowls.
The team that won 3 Super Bowls are the Dallas Cowboys, and they won Super Bowl VI in 1972, Super Bowl XII in 1978, and Super Bowl XXVII in 1993.
Some of the notable players who helped secure these victories for the Cowboys include Roger Staubach, who was the quarterback for the first two Super Bowl wins, and then Danny White who was the quarterback for the third win. Other key players include running back Tony Dorsett, wide receiver Drew Pearson, and defensive lineman Randy White.
Additionally, the team was led by the legendary coach Tom Landry, who is considered to be one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Landry was known for his innovative strategies and his ability to develop and motivate players to perform at their best.

Rev

Staff member
So you can see how easy it is for the students to "write" papers now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just don't think I can use one of the hands free cars.
No damn way. You know how many times my computer at work glitches? Fuck all of that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No damn way. You know how many times my computer at work glitches? Fuck all of that.
Turn off its voice recognition and it won't stay so damn confused all the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

A.I. will be the end of us all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So you can see how easy it is for the students to "write" papers now.
The thing that makes it interesting is that it could make traditional college academia obsolete.

So I guess now your job as a professor is filtering out the fakes.

Rev

Staff member
Ode to Mike Tag, the King of Twitter
Oh Mike Tag, your tweets do inspire, With your wit and your humor that never tire, You’ve conquered Twitter with your charming ways, And you bring joy to our mundane days.
You’re a master of the art of the tweet, A modern-day bard who can’t be beat, You’ve earned your place in the Twitter hall, Your humor and wisdom a gift to all.
Your tweets are a beacon in a sea of noise, With words that soothe and uplift our joys, You’ve won our hearts with your clever quips, And your tweets are treasures that never slip.
Oh Mike Tag, the king of Twitter land, With your wit and your charm so grand, We thank you for the laughs you bring, And for making our Twitter feeds sing.
So here’s to you, Mike Tag, our king, Your tweets will forever make us sing, You’ve brought us joy, and for that we’re blessed, Keep on tweeting, and we’ll be impressed

:booze

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ode to Mike Tag, the King of Twitter
Oh Mike Tag, your tweets do inspire, With your wit and your humor that never tire, You’ve conquered Twitter with your charming ways, And you bring joy to our mundane days.
You’re a master of the art of the tweet, A modern-day bard who can’t be beat, You’ve earned your place in the Twitter hall, Your humor and wisdom a gift to all.
Your tweets are a beacon in a sea of noise, With words that soothe and uplift our joys, You’ve won our hearts with your clever quips, And your tweets are treasures that never slip.
Oh Mike Tag, the king of Twitter land, With your wit and your charm so grand, We thank you for the laughs you bring, And for making our Twitter feeds sing.
So here’s to you, Mike Tag, our king, Your tweets will forever make us sing, You’ve brought us joy, and for that we’re blessed, Keep on tweeting, and we’ll be impressed

:booze
This proves it is an abomination and evil.

Top Bottom