Stephen Jones is the problem.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We haven't won a single thing or even had a single conference championship appearance since you were wearing an onion on your belt.

Don't you think that warrants a whole lot of criticism?

They haven't exactly been successful in 25 years. Consider the extremely likely possibility that the complainers may actually be right.
Who doesn’t know all of that and for several years now. Whats new.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'll ask again.

Don't you think that warrants a whole lot of criticism?
if you like that’s fine but it has done zip toward improvement. It has become like a long running Broadway play. The story line is a redundant theme and cast and audience become predictable occurrences. So I say to those who would jump ship you will miss your annual fix of Cowboy management diatribes. So stay on with this board. :towel.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
if you like that’s fine but it has done zip toward improvement. It has become like a long running Broadway play. The story line is a redundant theme and cast and audience become predictable occurrences. So I say to those who would jump ship you will miss your annual fix of Cowboy management diatribes. So stay on with this board. :towel.
Who the hell is talking about jumping ship? You drive me nuts sometimes with this drivel.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who the hell is talking about jumping ship? You drive me nuts sometimes with this drivel.
I believe you were offering a change of domains to the Chiefs which I found very amusing and offered why no one would go that direction. It’s drivel that was from your suggestion. I was just being sarcastic also.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I believe you were offering a change of domains to the Chiefs which I found very amusing and offered why no one would go that direction. It’s drivel that was from your suggestion. I was just being sarcastic also.
There is plenty of reason for criticism over the last 25 years. If you don't like the criticism that is well-deserved, then maybe you should stay out of the football forums, or you can just scroll right past it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Do you have the ability to recognize a joke? No one was seriously saying that.

Top Bottom