Stephen Jones is the problem.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
He’s worse than Jerry in every way. The man is a glorified bean counter. They basically admitted they could have traded up to get more of their targeted players but they didn’t want to lose a pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah and he made it very clear, they wanted a corner in the second round no matter what.

I think these turds really looked at the draft as, we need 2 starters. After that we are good. So let's go get some random shit.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I wouldn’t have minded them stayed mf put if they would have made better choices

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
its deck chairs on the Titanic people, nothing can overcome jones & spawn

the Cowboys are DEAD and never coming back!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Never thought I would wish that Jerry was back in charge but this POS can get the hell away from my franchise.
Jerry is a misuided football dummy, but at least he understood you need top talent to win. Not just fodder to make your cap look good.

I think that whole Zack Martin/Johnny Football story really went to Stephen's head and made him think he was a personnel genius.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn’t have minded them stayed mf put if they would have made better choices
Yeah I don't mind keeping the picks. But then get impact players. Don't draft depth and shit undrafted free agent types. I'd rather 5 starters out of a draft over 4. But if you waste a pick on a corner that is awful you might as well have 4 better players.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Y'all wanna become Chiefs' fans? It would be easy to get the domain changed. :unsure
I like the chiefs, they did start in Dallas and they dont have any jones in charge

plus their QB was a red raider

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I like the chiefs, they did start in Dallas and they dont have any jones in charge

plus their QB was a red raider
We could call it dallaschiefscentral.com?

Foobio

DCC 4Life
For the guy to actively joke about not fixing the safety position is just arrogant.

Looking back at the cavalcade of morons and flops they’ve brought in over the last three decades...It’s a monument to mediocrity. This draft class (with possibly one or two exceptions) is just part of the same nonsense they’ve been telling themselves is worthy of our attention year after year.

Chiefs, huh?:unsure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
that'll work but it might be fun, if for no other reason than to piss Booze off, to use this:

dallaschiefscentralplusjerisucks.com
I think he is done with Jerry but you could change Stephen to Steven.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Most of you guys would be lost if you couldn’t moan about the Owners and General manager of the Cowboys franchise. Aside from some positive comments from previous draft picks almost every season and off season it’s the same diatribes so you can’t go elsewhere because the need to second guess might not be available. So hang around and get your fix from the only franchise that falls into the scope of your needs. It,s a needed therapeutic session. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Most of you guys would be lost if you couldn’t moan about the Owners and General manager of the Cowboys franchise. Aside from some positive comments from previous draft picks almost every season and off season it’s the same diatribes so you can’t go elsewhere because the need to second guess might not be available. So hang around and get your fix from the only franchise that falls into the scope of your needs. It,s a needed therapeutic session. :lol

We haven't won a single thing or even had a single conference championship appearance since you were wearing an onion on your belt.

Don't you think that warrants a whole lot of criticism?

They haven't exactly been successful in 25 years. Consider the extremely likely possibility that the complainers may actually be right.

Top Bottom