Seahawks Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bruce Irvin is a massive loss for them, he's basically their only real edge rusher. At this point they're relying on Benson Mayowa, LJ Collier and Jordyn Brooks to generate pressure off the edge.

That'd be like if our top edge rushers were Benson Mayowa, Tyrone Crawford and Jaylon Smith. Jamal Adams is probably their biggest threat as a "pass-rusher" with his blitzing ability.

Wilson will probably tear our defense up but Dak should have plenty of time to make plays as well. Could be looking at another game with both teams putting up 30+.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This may not be popular, but I think the OL actually blocked better without Tyron in there.
I think that we probably got away with some holds on pass rushes but the refs weren't calling it so why not do it. Other teams have no reservations about doing it against us. Tyron is the best OT on this team so I want him back regardless.

Also Dak did a stellar job of navigating pressure against the Falcons. Even when there were bodies around him he navigated it and made the big time throws. He did need everything perfect around him.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Their game against NE went exactly as we needed it to, though. Close, hard fought, but ultimately victorious. Hopefully they are feeling themselves a bit too much coming into this, in conjunction with their injuries.

data

Forbes #1
I predict a loss in this one, but I'm hoping I am surprised.
You sweep the patio, put up some red white blue bunting, steam clean the cushions and plug in the mini-fridge stock full of Miller Lite.

Do your f'n thing.

Leave the thread title to me.

2-1

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You sweep the patio, put up some red white blue bunting, steam clean the cushions and plug in the mini-fridge stock full of Miller Lite.

Do your f'n thing.

Leave the thread title to me.

2-1
I like the way you think. :towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Dallas is to win against Atlanta it will have to come from the offense. I can’t see the defense keeping Dallas in the game as a competitive matter. Offense will have to play almost perfect and put something on the board wit maybe 65% of their possessions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If Dallas is to win against Atlanta it will have to come from the offense. I can’t see the defense keeping Dallas in the game as a competitive matter. Offense will have to play almost perfect and put something on the board wit maybe 65% of their possessions.
I'm betting STs will be the decider vs Atlanta

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Missed a ton of training camp and now the reg season. Move on already.

Top Bottom