Seahawks Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilson is gonna tear us a new asshole with our craptastic pass rush.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wilson is gonna tear us a new asshole with our craptastic pass rush.
Which is why Moore and McCarthy should come out throwing haymakers on offense. You know in all likelihood it's going to take at least 30 points to win the game. Therefore I don't think it makes sense to waste early possessions of the game dialing up the same old predictable plays, in the same same predictable pattern. (Handoff to Zeke between the tackles....short pass attempt to the TE in the flats......short pass attempt to WR on a drag route.....Punt)

I'd come out of the gate running some no-huddle tempo. Be the aggressor early for a change.

Since week 3 of last season the Cowboys have had to play catch-up in most of their games. It's been a rare sight to see them actually get out to fast starts and force other teams to play catch-up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I predict a loss in this one, but I'm hoping I am surprised.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If our defense could even play average I'd say we have a chance. But thos defense has been so bad.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If our defense could even play average I'd say we have a chance. But thos defense has been so bad.
Yeah I think we keep it close but our defense fails us at the end with a late Wilson TD to seal their win

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Might need Garrett-ball, keep away with Zeke and hope the defense makes a play.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Might need Garrett-ball, keep away with Zeke and hope the defense makes a play.
God no, we need aggressive jump to a lead and hope their offense makes a mistake trying to catch up

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
God no, we need aggressive jump to a lead and hope their offense makes a mistake trying to catch up
Don’t get me wrong, scoring is ok.

And we need to pass 2-1 vs. run on first down instead of going 50-50.

But I don’t mind keeping the overall rushing at 40% if it means our defense doesn’t have to see the field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Don’t get me wrong, scoring is ok.

And we need to pass 2-1 vs. run on first down instead of going 50-50.

But I don’t mind keeping the overall rushing at 40% if it means our defense doesn’t have to see the field.
I get keeping them off the field, but I'd much rather have them on with us leading so they are in catch up mode

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I get keeping them off the field, but I'd much rather have them on with us leading so they are in catch up mode
Our defense is going to make it easy. That’s the problem. Yeah we forced four punts, but it was a gut check each time they didn’t just hand it to us with a dropped pass.

We had one turnover all year go out way, and technically it shouldn’t have counted because we roughed the QB.

Defense has a lot of improvements to make, not sure it’s possible with Crawford and Lawrence stinking it up like they’ve been.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This may not be popular, but I think the OL actually blocked better without Tyron in there.

Top Bottom