Rich Dalrymple Retires

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's because you think differently then people who run billion dollar companies do.
And, I'm probably a little biased because I loathe Jerry Jones and I want him to suffer, so I want there to be something there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah it happens a shit ton in the legal industry.

Frankly I don't think Jerry actually cared if it did or didn't happen. He just paid for it to go away regardless. I just would have thought he would have forced the guy to retire sooner if they had found anything just to mitigate potential future issues. But then again, if he was Jerry's buddy, Jerry has such a blind spot for those kind of people.
You can bet your ass he didn't care about the money. He probably had one meeting over a Johnny Walker where they closed the deal.

Then Jones went to his little Smithers and reminded him of the cost. I have no idea how much Dalrymple was making at the time, but I am sure the settlement was more than he was making. So Jones took him aside, told him to knock it off and topped it off with the credit card story.

That is how Jones operates. He will be loyal to a fault for his toadies and henchmen. Dalrymple was in PR so he probably was dealing with all kinds of shit all of the time. Probably bailed out members of the family, players after they got DUIs and killed teammates and so on. He was a cleaner.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, I'm probably a little biased because I loathe Jerry Jones and I want him to suffer, so I want there to be something there.
Yeah I loathe Jerry too. I listen to nothing out of his mouth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is something there. He can always make it go away. You bet your ass he paid for those party girls to go away.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dalrymple was in PR so he probably was dealing with all kinds of shit all of the time. Probably bailed out members of the family, players after they got DUIs and killed teammates and so on. He was a cleaner.
That NDA has to be like Fort Knox.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That NDA has to be like Fort Knox.
That settlement probably included something about keeping Brent employed in some capacity, which I believe he still is.

Man, that was such a fucking bad look when they let that shithead attend the Bengals game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yes, but I meant Rich's NDA. Like you said, imagine all the things he's seen over the years.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
"Rich, you're a scumbag for perving on my daughter, but you know where the bodies are buried, so here's your golden parachute."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"Rich, you're a scumbag for perving on my daughter, but you know where the bodies are buried, so here's your golden parachute."
Shit. Charlotte probably appreciated the creeping.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
she's definitely a "woman of a certain age." but she spawned Spaulding, so I hate her.
And the fact that she's probably around 45 years too old for you doesn't help her much, either.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I haven't triggered any expensive lawsuits. Rich needs to keep things in the realm of fantasy.
Sounds like you are pleading the 5th. Move along, nothing to see here.

Top Bottom