Rich Dalrymple Retires

data

Forbes #1
Rich is ~5 years older than Charlotte. Back in 1990, he’d be 29 and she 24, then they go on working together about 30 years.

Hell, after 15 years of chattering, I’d hump @skidadl to get some aggressions out.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Rich is ~5 years older than Charlotte. Back in 1990, he’d be 29 and she 24, then they go on working together about 30 years.

Hell, after 15 years of chattering, I’d hump @skidadl to get some aggressions out.
wait, what is going on?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This maybe how we get rid of Jerry! One can hope.
These kind of payoffs are routine in most high value organizations. Nothing to see here, just another Wednesday.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah it doesn't pass the smell test to me that Dalrymple would, after decades of working with Charlotte, be sneaking upskirt pics of her on draft day with family and cameras in the room.

I would say I was surprised they would even go with that story based on some rando's FB post, but it is ESPN.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it doesn't pass the smell test to me that Dalrymple would, after decades of working with Charlotte, be sneaking upskirt pics of her on draft day with family and cameras in the room.

I would say I was surprised they would even go with that story based on some rando's FB post, but it is ESPN.
Maybe the guy just has a compulsion. I mean it all sounds super creeper to me. But who knows.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is she even attractive? I couldn’t point her out in a lineup, but even if she is I call BS. Rich is smarter than that.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I can imagine Jerry seeing the pics after a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue telling Dalrymple to "fix this shit, Rich."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is she even attractive?
No. She looks Iike a female Jerry. :tippytoe

Now the cheerleader stuff, that might make more sense and explain the retirement.

Top Bottom