Redskins Stuff...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Heinke shouldn’t be available to play against the Cowboys from what I’m reading.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My second least favorite game time is Sunday night football. But, I like it better than noon games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like Hooker. We will be ok without him for this game but this covid stuff is just silly. The NFL just needs to move on and stop testing players. If a guy is too sick to play, he is too sick to play. Otherwise, just go about business as usual.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If we were really on top of our games, once we clinched we'd expose purposely everyone so they couldn't even be tested before or during the playoffs.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So that explains all the failed bubble screens and (intentionally) dropped passes. Diabolical! :rolleyes:

ZeroClub

UFA
If we were really on top of our games, once we clinched we'd expose purposely everyone so they couldn't even be tested before or during the playoffs.
Secrete the virus via sideline benches! Travel with our own safe benches. Make up a story that their benches "don't work."

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I like Hooker. We will be ok without him for this game but this covid stuff is just silly. The NFL just needs to move on and stop testing players. If a guy is too sick to play, he is too sick to play. Otherwise, just go about business as usual.
Given how contagious it’s become, just going to the store is dangerous.

But the Covid rules are about corporate optics, not actual safety.

No protocol is going to stop the spread of omicron for long.

Once it becomes clear you can’t field competitive teams from players having been exposed, the NFL should have opt out clauses for athletes (with a cut down to the NFL minimum salary) and staff and just wear masks everywhere but the field.

Stop the testing, set the rules, and let grown men decide for themselves if they want to play. Create a special Covid IR designation for those who get too sick to play.

Top Bottom