Redskins Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Probably best to sit him another week.
He's getting older, the injuries are coming around more frequently, and his level of play has slipped considerably.

Might be time for them to seriously consider a LT in the draft. I wouldn't force it, but if there were one available as the BPA in the 2nd or 3rd round, I'd probably pull the trigger.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He's getting older, the injuries are coming around more frequently, and his level of play has slipped considerably.

Might be time for them to seriously consider a LT in the draft. I wouldn't force it, but if there were one available as the BPA in the 2nd or 3rd round, I'd probably pull the trigger.
A very Old Yeller way of looking at it. My god.

:unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life

Its time. And Steele is not the guy.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Its time. And Steele is not the guy.
Steele shouldn't be in the equation at LT except for as our backup swing tackle.

I'm talking about finding a starter. FA is probably out of the question because I assume all the top FA LTs will command something in the $$12M-17M per year range.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Steele shouldn't be in the equation at LT except for as our backup swing tackle.
I did not notice during the game but we rotated Nsekhe in quite a bit...something about not having faith in his pass blocking.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Staff member
I did not notice during the game but we rotated Nsekhe in quite a bit...something about not having faith in his pass blocking.
I didn't notice during the game either. I saw a couple of writers mention it in their articles after the game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Redskins and their fans have spent basically their whole existence wanting to be us, so this checks out.

We're going to fuck them either way.
It's like someone making fun of you and then coming back with the same joke. It's just sad and pathetic. Come up with some thing of your own if you're butt hurt about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Stupid Skins. Now I have to watch them play the Eagles tonight. I wanted to watch the Rams instead of this scrubfest.

Top Bottom