Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Couple of random things...

1) Larry Elder is running for Gov of California! Yes! Love that guy. :towel:towel:towel

2) What do you Texans think about Abbott being primaried? He's only sort of gotten religion late in the game. What about Col. Allen West? An original Tea Partier, strict constitutionalist, and like Elder would help nullify some of the Dems' race-baiting. I'm down. Even Don Huffines might be better, although I'm not as familiar with him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Couple of random things...

1) Larry Elder is running for Gov of California! Yes! Love that guy. :towel:towel:towel

2) What do you Texans think about Abbott being primaried? He's only sort of gotten religion late in the game. What about Col. Allen West? An original Tea Partier, strict constitutionalist, and like Elder would help nullify some of the Dems' race-baiting. I'm down. Even Don Huffines might be better, although I'm not as familiar with him.

Cotton

Staff member

Watch this. This is unreal. How can they sweep this under the table and get away with it? This is obvious fraud. And this is just one state under audit. If they don’t fix this there are going to be issues. You watch.

Cotton

Staff member
Things not looking good for Dems in Arizona. Some pretty telling stuff is coming out and has already come out in GA. So, what happens if they prove without any doubt there was voter fraud? Do they annul the election and we revote or is it handed over to Trump?

Cotton

Staff member
Things not looking good for Dems in Arizona. Some pretty telling stuff is coming out and has already come out in GA. So, what happens if they prove without any doubt there was voter fraud? Do they annul the election and we revote or is it handed over to Trump?
Thread...

Top Bottom