Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

These retards about to learn the real minimum wage is $0 while letting the Dem majority use this as the fatality move on small businesses after keeping them closed due to covid

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
The arrogance of these fuckers blows my mind, people can decide for themselves what they will work for, they act like employees have no say so in the matter and are merely slaves to whatever wages the evil employer will pay

Singapore has no minimum wage and there is basically zero employment and the place is clean as a whistle, that last point might be because of the huge fines for littering and chewing gum

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The arrogance of these fuckers blows my mind, people can decide for themselves what they will work for, they act like employees have no say so in the matter and are merely salves to whatever wages the evil employer will pay

Singapore has no minimum wage and there is basically zero employment and the place is clean as a whistle, that last point might be because of the huge fines for littering and chewing gum
That's exactly right, don't want to work for less than 15 an hour, than don't work there. Employer can't find employees, he will raise wages. The problem is earning 10 bucks an hour for most is better than making 0 dollars an hour. But soon those people won't have a choice. They will be forced to make 0 by the government.

Some people are so out of touch and have no fucking clue how a free market works. Take an economics course for fucks sake.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I used to think like that, that they were just morons with no real world experience. Which, yes, they are. But the real point is they don't actually care about improving the economy. They care about votes for the next election, and that's it. Look how they handled the economy during covid for proof.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Some people are so out of touch and have no fucking clue how a free market works
Thing is, with these people, they don't want the free market at all. They want full control over everything, including the marketplace.

Cotton

Staff member
I used to think like that, that they were just morons with no real world experience. Which, yes, they are. But the real point is they don't actually care about improving the economy. They care about votes for the next election, and that's it. Look how they handled the economy during covid for proof.
Opening the borders
BLM
Minimum wage hike
Acting like they care about the climate

All of those things are being done for votes (control). All of them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opening the borders
BLM
Minimum wage hike
Acting like they care about the climate

All of those things are being done for votes (control). All of them.
Well yeah because the people who do end up making 15 an hour will cheer them. Those who lose there job or can't find one won't blame them. It's always about votes and self preservation for politicians.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
People are stupid. Showing an ID to vote is like some of the most basic common sense shit. And yet people throw a tantrum.
Makes you wonder what their motivation is to not want IDs to vote. They say it's racist to want it, and that's obviously not a viable answer since it's stupid as shit. So, what else could it be? I just wonder.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They were probably paid to protest, I know a Dallas Police Sargent (who happens to be black) who told me the BLM protesters where paid
I don't doubt that at all

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Justice Clarence Thomas reveals some sympathy for Trump's baseless fraud claims:

"We are fortunate that many of the cases we have seen alleged only improper rule changes, not fraud. But that observation provides only small comfort," Thomas said, dissenting as the court rejected a long-pending challenge to Pennsylvania mail-in voting procedures.

"An election free from strong evidence of systemic fraud is not alone sufficient for election confidence," Thomas wrote.

In his 11-page dissent on Monday, Thomas referred to "fraud" 10 times and emphasized alleged flaws in ballots that arrive by mail. He said review of them may be particularly subjective, for example on the validity of signatures, and require state officials to sift through millions of ballots. Each state determines its own election procedures, for balloting in person or by mail, within the safeguards of the federal Voting Rights Act and Constitution.

"The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling," he wrote. "By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So today is Insurrection Day, right?

And when of course nothing happens, they can pat themselves on the back and say "See, nothing happened because we have 10k troops and razor wire surrounding the Capitol. So we better keep it this way forever to deter future attacks."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So today is Insurrection Day, right?

And when of course nothing happens, they can pat themselves on the back and say "See, nothing happened because we have 10k troops and razor wire surrounding the Capitol. So we better keep it this way forever to deter future attacks."
That's what they are already doing with the masks. Oh how much worse it would be without lockdowns and masks.

Top Bottom