Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Asian countries are already conditioned to think individual freedom is selfish, it's what the msm and Dems are trying to do to us now
Good luck with that here.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good luck with that here.
It's def working with right around half the population, look at the number of Karens calling out people for not wearing masks

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
It's def working with right around half the population, look at the number of Karens calling out people for not wearing masks
I think once the mask thing starts to go away, you will see that bullshit go away too. Some people are so programmed to being led around by the nose you see dumb shit. We have to stop the CDC and the Dems from saying stupid shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think once the mask thing starts to go away, you will see that bullshit go away too. Some people are so programmed to being led around by the nose you see dumb shit. We have to stop the CDC and the Dems from saying stupid shit.
Yeah but the new stupid bullshit is labeling every conservative a white supremacist that needs deprogramed and the media is leading this. I don't see a way out of this without violence.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah but the new stupid bullshit is labeling every conservative a white supremacist that needs deprogramed and the media is leading this. I don't see a way out of this without violence.
Agreed. Said it many times.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Asian countries are already conditioned to think individual freedom is selfish, it's what the msm and Dems are trying to do to us now
Exactly right. Asia has been wearing masks for years. This is a new thing for us, and unfortunately it was started under false pretenses here. SHould have NEVER happened.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No Fucktard, there ARE commercial flights there. I have been there myself.
There is also this newfangled tech called Zoom that half the country is making school kids use cause teachers unions are the devil

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
There is also this newfangled tech called Zoom that half the country is making school kids use cause teachers unions are the devil
Good thinkin. I mean he's a puppet for fucks sake, does he really need to be there to let his daddy tell him what he is going to do?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good thinkin. I mean he's a puppet for fucks sake, does he really need to be there to let his daddy tell him what he is going to do?
Yeah it's not like this Lurch faced bitch can't bribe them over zoom just like he does in person

Cotton

Staff member
Exactly right. Asia has been wearing masks for years. This is a new thing for us, and unfortunately it was started under false pretenses here. SHould have NEVER happened.
Once this is "over" climate change will be the next reason to mask up. You watch. That's the reason China has been wearing masks for years. If this happens, we ride at dawn.

Top Bottom