Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It's all about abortion. They would've been suspicious of any conservative woman nominee, but especially a Catholic.

If there were 9 conservative judges on the SC, I still don't think Roe vs. Wade would get overturned.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What a fucking saint. :picard
They are desperate for money out there. I guess they think the speeders will jump on this and fill the pot. Surely a threat to suspend licenses would get mote response than a discount.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Colorado just passed a law saying their electoral votes must go to the winner of the national popular vote... is that legal?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Colorado just passed a law saying their electoral votes must go to the winner of the national popular vote... is that legal?
Not sure but the idiots are taking the power away from their state. Basically would make their voters votes meaningless.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait. A lawyer asking US if something is legal? Don't do that... I was about to ask YOU if that was legal. :art

Anyway, I would sure hope that it's not. If so, they would be circumventing federal voting laws. This should be shot down by the SCOTUS, right?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait. A lawyer asking US if something is legal? Don't do that... I was about to ask YOU if that was legal. :art

Anyway, I would sure hope that it's not. If so, they would be circumventing federal voting laws. This should be shot down by the SCOTUS, right?
I certainly hope so

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This will not end well

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Talk about a clickbait headline, they're talking about fucking birds :picard

Top Bottom