Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
what do you mean by that?
The ratio of comments to "likes". Generally, if you say something stupid, you get "ratio'd". In this case, there were 5 times as many comments as "likes". Because, the UN should be defunded and everyone knows it.

Cotton

Staff member
That's horrifying. One of the core freedom principles is freedom of movement. Enacting an exit tax is an attack on this fundamental freedom.
I think it's funny as hell that he is having to try to penalize people to keep them from leaving that shithole.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Kind of depressing, but important... If you have 10 minutes or so, listen to this starting at about 27:30. It's a Uyghur man who really knows and describes what's happening there, and it's horrifying.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Kind of depressing, but important... If you have 10 minutes or so, listen to this starting at about 27:30. It's a Uyghur man who really knows and describes what's happening there, and it's horrifying.

horrid, makes me so angry that assholes around the world get power and do this shit to fellow human beings. N Korea is horrific as well

meanwhile in America, we are outraged about "micro-aggressions"

talk about "privileged"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
In state elections. I don't believe federal election rules can be set by the state.
Yes it is for local elections, but as the lockdowns have shown us, local officials can be pretty fucking fascist

Cotton

Staff member
Yes it is for local elections, but as the lockdowns have shown us, local officials can be pretty fucking fascist
I doubt this shit passes. IF it does, man...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No surprise this is in san Francisco. I think it could only be for local elections.

Still dumb, but...

Consider the source.

Top Bottom