Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Do it for Congress first
That will never pass. They are only introducing this now because of the 6-3 conservative advantage that is about to happen in the SCOTUS.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That will never pass. They are only introducing this now because of the 6-3 conservative advantage that is about to happen in the SCOTUS.
For sure

Cotton

Staff member
Holy shit. Ron Paul had a stroke on live TV.

Cotton

Staff member

Warning: This is hard to watch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Very sad. He is extremely old and has lived a good, impactful life. Well done sir... probably time to stand down though.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
“If you would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that your actions were selfish, putting your own interest ahead of those in the community in which you live,” Moyé said to Luther inside the courtroom Tuesday.

Luther refused.

“I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I’m selfish because feeding my kids is not selfish,” she said. “I have hairstylists that are going hungry because they’d rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed then please go ahead with your decision but I’m not going to shut the salon.”

God damn. (y)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Very sad. He is extremely old and has lived a good, impactful life. Well done sir... probably time to stand down though.
He still has more active brain cells than his kid.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, but Rand has more active brain cells than say, Nanci Pelosi or Chuck Schumer.
His yearly Festivus airing of grievances thread confirms that as true

Top Bottom