Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You guys have heard of “Proud Boys”, I’m sure.

They’ve been cracking down on them since they were formed, and they’ve never been anything close to as bad as ANTIFA or BLM.

The right needs to start cancelling and boycotting, it’s the only way to stop cancel culture. They(leftists) know conservative leaning people don’t usually engage in that, we’ll stop buying certain products or supporting products, but we usually don’t start a national uproar, we just make the decision based off of how we feel, for the most part.

Trump calling for a boycott of Goodyear, which I don’t particularly like, is probably the start of the right engaging in cancel culture out of pure necessity.

The main problem I have with Trump’s response to the Goodyear stuff, you can’t ask a company to allow political garb unless they are only allowing one view. That would be a problem. Asking them to allow Maga hats and shirts is crossing the line.

Now, BLM vs BlueLM is a whole other issue. That is what should land GY in hot water and why they are deserving of a boycott. Both movements transcend politics if BLM does.

That’s the way I see it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It makes me laugh when I imagine how excited and boy-like Joe Biden is every morning. He wakes up to his handlers who have to explain to him “Hey fella, don’t be afraid, but you’re running for POTUS, and you have to do exactly what we tell you, mkay?”

He gets this big creepy smile and starts jumping on his bed, then he asks if he has to go to school still or do chores.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The main problem I have with Trump’s response to the Goodyear stuff, you can’t ask a company to allow political garb unless they are only allowing one view. That would be a problem. Asking them to allow Maga hats and shirts is crossing the line.

Now, BLM vs BlueLM is a whole other issue. That is what should land GY in hot water and why they are deserving of a boycott. Both movements transcend politics if BLM does.
It's a shallow, knee-jerk decision by Goodyear, but I think it was dumb of Trump to mention boycotting them, because 60k Americans work for them. What if enough people do boycott them and it costs those workers their jobs? Some of those workers are probably thinking, WTF, does my own president want me to lose my job?

He should have said something like, "Goodyear's policy is wrong and I bet a large percentage of their own workers disagree with it. Why doesn't Goodyear care what they think?"

I think that would expose them and put pressure on them without possibly costing him votes among those Goodyear workers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You have to be fucking kidding me. So, she has the right for her property to be secure, but countless others don't have the right have their residences and business don't? I am really starting to hate that bitch.
Also she's pushing for more gun control again

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Are you fucking serious? Is that not a violation of their constitutional rights to privacy? I will need the lawyers on the board to speak to that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's a shallow, knee-jerk decision by Goodyear, but I think it was dumb of Trump to mention boycotting them, because 60k Americans work for them. What if enough people do boycott them and it costs those workers their jobs? Some of those workers are probably thinking, WTF, does my own president want me to lose my job?

He should have said something like, "Goodyear's policy is wrong and I bet a large percentage of their own workers disagree with it. Why doesn't Goodyear care what they think?"

I think that would expose them and put pressure on them without possibly costing him votes among those Goodyear workers.
Audio was just leaked from the training session.

They deserve the boycott. I don’t have the exact quote, but the audio states “Black Lives Matter and other inequity slogan are permitted, but thin blue line, blue lives matter, and all lives matter stuff is not allowed.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Cotton

Staff member
Audio was just leaked from the training session.

They deserve the boycott. I don’t have the exact quote, but the audio states “Black Lives Matter and other inequity slogan are permitted, but thin blue line, blue lives matter, and all lives matter stuff is not allowed.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.
You have a link? Because, I will boycott the fuck out of those fuckers if I hear actual audio. Goodyear has denied it was in an actual training session, and if the proof is there they actually did this, then fuck them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Are you fucking serious? Is that not a violation of their constitutional rights to privacy? I will need the lawyers on the board to speak to that.
It's England, they have already allowed themselves to be disarmed, they have no rights anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You have a link? Because, I will boycott the fuck out of those fuckers if I hear actual audio. Goodyear has denied it was in an actual training session, and if the proof is there they actually did this, then fuck them.
Wait, where did they deny it was in a training session?

Cotton

Staff member
It's England, they have already allowed themselves to be disarmed, they have no rights anymore.
I missed the England part. It makes sense over there to those fascist morons, but I was fooled into believing that was a thing here. That's how terrible our society has gotten or will get to if we don't change this shit.

Cotton

Staff member
Wait, where did they deny it was in a training session?
Deny may have been the wrong word. For a bit they declined to answer the question.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I missed the England part. It makes sense over there to those fascist morons, but I was fooled into believing that was a thing here. That's how terrible our society has gotten or will get to if we don't change this shit.
We're not far, Cali just shut off someones power for having a party.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Deny may have been the wrong word. For a bit they declined to answer the question.
Yea I saw their word salad response

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom