Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Love Herschel.
He was my favorite football player when I was a kid. I got to meet him a number of years ago on his book tour. I had him sign a game issued UGA jersey and a pair of MMA gloves. That jersey was really hard to find. The look on his face when he saw it was awesome.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Don't know much about him other than what he says. And that contradicts your comment that he is a smart guy.
In what way? He seems the most level headed person in nightly cable news. I know that’s not saying much when you’re comparing him to Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow and such, but if you paattention, he’ll tell you what’s wrong with the GOP and has no qualms about it.

I’d say he’s the closest thing, other than Chris Wallace, to fairness if you’re looking for it.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
In what way? He seems the most level headed person in nightly cable news. I know that’s not saying much when you’re comparing him to Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow and such, but if you paattention, he’ll tell you what’s wrong with the GOP and has no qualms about it.

I’d say he’s the closest thing, other than Chris Wallace, to fairness if you’re looking for it.

100%

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So you are basically saying the media's tallest midget, based on your measurements, is qualified to run for President from the media cesspool.

That is totally awesome.

You all elected Trump who was completely unqualified. Let's do that again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So you are basically saying the media's tallest midget, based on your measurements, is qualified to run for President from the media cesspool.

That is totally awesome.

Are you really gonna claim Biden or Hillary are better?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He was my favorite football player when I was a kid. I got to meet him a number of years ago on his book tour. I had him sign a game issued UGA jersey and a pair of MMA gloves. That jersey was really hard to find. The look on his face when he saw it was awesome.
He was a great athlete. I saw him before he was traded and I saw him when he came back to Dallas. Even then he had the ability to make you sit on the edge of your seat although he was relegated to kickoff returns.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

That is totally awesome.

What do you mean he was completely unqualified? There has never been a person take the office that has had previous experience as a President of the United States. Most have only had experience as an Executive Officer by being Governor of a State and career politicians such as Senators and other Congressmen are never equipped as an Executive Officer because most have spent their time being lobbied but never in charge of anything but a committee Chairperson. Trump as an experienced Executive Officer is probably the most qualified That has ever held the office of President. He has had years as CEO over a huge organization.
He isn’t an experienced politician and that is what got him elected.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

That is totally awesome.

Dude. Donald Trump tan for President.

Dude.

Top Bottom