Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"Hey guys our city center has been taken over by patchouli smelling antifa and is ruled by a warlord now lets make our first order of business running out of town the last big company here"

Smitty

DCC 4Life

"Hey guys our city center has been taken over by patchouli smelling antifa and is ruled by a warlord now lets make our first order of business running out of town the last big company here"
Democrats are hopelessly lost. Maybe yet another election defeat will steer them away from the madness... but I doubt it.

I’ve heard it said recently and it is true, there are no more leaders. Our elected officials are followers.... followers of the demands of a few thousand social media accounts that influence the news. Corporate leadership is just as bad.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Let them eat themselves.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How are there no adults in Seattle or Portland? This is just astonishing.

How are there not Dem voters everywhere in those cities thinking that this isn't what they signed up for?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
How are there no adults in Seattle or Portland? This is just astonishing.

How are there not Dem voters everywhere in those cities thinking that this isn't what they signed up for?
Apparently not.

This video is long but worth the time to watch:

If you dont watch anything else, go to the 4:30 mark and watch the mayor or whatever the fuck he is laugh in the face of a citizen who is expressing their anger over the fact the police cant respond to crimes per his direction

its insanity, I'm completely flummoxed on how to deal with the damn politicians. I don't envy their job but their decision making is horrific imo

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom