Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's almost as if China intentionally released a virus, lied about its effects, and then let the aftermath be a distraction so that they can invade their neighbors without repercussions.

I'm not saying I believe that, but I'm just saying. It's almost as if.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's almost as if China intentionally released a virus, lied about its effects, and then let the aftermath be a distraction so that they can invade their neighbors without repercussions.

I'm not saying I believe that, but I'm just saying. It's almost as if.
It's a pretty easy conspiracy theory to draw the lines for.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The way to deal with China is not militarily. It would ultimately lead to nuclear warefare and they would prevail . They cannot deal with an economic war because the US currently support their economic structure plentifully.
It would put their system in a situation similar to what the US is in now with the pandemic as to joblessness. Hungry Chinese would riot and plunder just like any other nation does with joblessness. They would not be given a livelihood by their government . It would be extreme there because of the sheer numbers.

As a side note this is also why this country needs to get back to normal soon. The biggest mistake this administration made was to create a system that allows people to discontinue working for a long term.

Ultimately, any economic response we levied against them that caused the results you speak of would lead to a military response from them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ultimately, any economic response we levied against them that caused the results you speak of would lead to a military response from them.
Trump has already started economic responses with China a while back and they have'nt rattled one sabre to this point.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Trump has already started economic responses with China a while back and they have'nt rattled one sabre to this point.

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that an economy-crippling virus mysteriously spread from their country to ours and suspiciously did very little damage to theirs.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's one way of looking at it. Another is that an economy-crippling virus mysteriously spread from their country to ours and suspiciously did very little damage to theirs.
Life is cheap in China. Reducing the population actually has little effect on them. Reducing sales however would have considerable effect on their system because it would leave a multitude of unemployed Chinese that the government wouldn’t be able to deal with very well.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

If twitter is going to do fact checks like this then they need to stop doing it altogether

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Governor Jesse Ventura. How’d he do —

Ayuh or feh?
My sister lived in Minneapolis when he was the Mayor of Brooklyn Park and when he was Governor. She said that he was initially very popular because of all his tax reform policies, but the state then fell into a massive deficit because he didn't cut spending to offset the tax cuts. She said that no one really understood his policies, but they liked him as a man.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
so brave!

I thought he'd broken away from the right a long time ago...

Can you imagine the TDS if Trump wins again? He might really got shot. Not even kidding, unfortunately.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I thought he'd broken away from the right a long time ago...

Can you imagine the TDS if Trump wins again? He might really got shot. Not even kidding, unfortunately.

The YouTube videos will be fucking spectacular.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom