Rams at Cowboys | Week 3 Game Day Chatter Thread | 09/22/2013.....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Best all-around Dallas performance in years.

Shame Murray doesn't have breakaway speed, but sure was nice to see him getting carries in bunches.

Wish I had a DVR so I could watch this one the next time they're getting beat.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm concerned about this teams' inability to get Dez involved.

That's 2 out of 3 ganes where he's remained relatively quiet, and it should not be that easy to take him away as an option.

I'm worried about who is going to get open when defenses take him out and we can't run the ball. Austin is an average player now and the other receivers are still young.

I hope we get this Dez thing figured out soon.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I'm concerned about this teams' inability it get Dez involved.

That's 2 out of 3 ganes where he's remained relatively quiet, and it should not be that easy to take him away as an option.

I'm worried about who is going to get open when defenses take him out and we can't run the ball. Austin is an average player now and the other receivers are still young.

WGAS? Our ceiling is 7 wins, 8 tops anyhow.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The Bears just have a knack for turnovers and defensive touchdowns that somehow goes beyond coaches and schemes.

Carp

DCC 4Life

We won both of those games though, so it works when a team pays so much attention to him...our run game today correlates to the attention Dez gets.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Bears just have a knack for turnovers and defensive touchdowns that somehow goes beyond coaches and schemes.
They have a core group that has play the same defense for years though...definitely think it is scheme.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Roethlisberger looks like crap.

Looks like he's in one of those funks that Rivers was in.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Roethlisberger looks like crap.

Looks like he's in one of those funks that Rivers was in.
It's called having a piece of shit OL and getting older, it's no coincidence that both him and Rivers have/had shit OL's recently and are getting into their 30's. They have both lost their top WR's in Vincent Jackson and Wallace too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's called having a piece of shit OL and getting older, it's no coincidence that both him and Rivers have/had shit OL's recently and are getting into their 30's. They have both lost their top WR's in Vincent Jackson and Wallace too.
The Steelers defense has really fallen off as well. They got old and have not done a good job drafting (Despite what some on this board have thought during their actual drafts)

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

He wasn't the focal point of the offense today.

Romo only threw 26 times.

The only thing that concerned me was that we started running the ball on every first down. We started to get too predictable with our play calling pattern.

One of the few times they opened a set of downs with a pass resulted in a TD pass to Dwayne Harris.

Once we'd established the run with Murray I thought we could of gouged them a bit more with some play action on 1st down.

That's a petty gripe. Other than that no complaints after today's win.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Also, the Cowboys don't cause me distress anymore. Sure, I'm going to bitch when they do something stupid, but overall, they make me laugh more than anything.

The discussion was about the fanbase, though, and they do cause me distress.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We won both of those games though, so it works when a team pays so much attention to him...our run game today correlates to the attention Dez gets.
Absolutely. He can win us games without having to have big numbers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flacco and Kaepernick starring in a commercial. I can't think of a more boring combination. These aren't even elite QBs.

Top Bottom