Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good God that's horrendous, I'd definitely take a flier on him with a 7th though and just hope the time was a fluke.
Yeah kind of crazy, usually numbers from pro days are inflated. I'd probably still take a flier with one of those fifth round picks but yikes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's fine, I don't really worry about RB forties that much. Watch the tape, a guy is either fast or he isn't. But if it helps Spiller fall I'm good with it because I'm not taking a RB high anyway.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did A&M get it backwards and make it a 41.5 yard track instead of a 38.5 one?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be happy with Kolar in the 3rd, if we could nab him in the 4th it'd be amazing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be happy with Kolar in the 3rd, if we could nab him in the 4th it'd be amazing.
The Iowa State program has a number of intriguing dudes. Kolar is the only one on offense that I can think of but they have some guys on defense as well.

Wow and totally forgot Breece Hall because I have no interest in a second round RB.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I’m getting a Taco Charlton vibe.
He's a pretty awesome athlete for a DT, I just think mentally he's more of a DE in a DT's body, he'd rather be in space and getting upfield rather than getting dirty in the trenches.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's a pretty awesome athlete for a DT, I just think mentally he's more of a DE in a DT's body, he'd rather be in space and getting upfield rather than getting dirty in the trenches.
Yeah he just kind of feels like a second rounder to me now. He is a guy who we will all see on draft day, put on our lists every round and then someone will snatch him up in the third and he will be an NFL starter for years. And we will all bitch that we wanted him at each Cowboys pick when he was still there.

Last edited:

shoop

Semi-contributing member
We are going receiver in the first ...
If Olave turns into what I think he can/will be we won't regret it. I think he could be a replacement for Cooper. Similar size, speed and route running.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We are going receiver in the first ...
If by some miracle not, then the 2nd.

Unless they are fools and think that a starting duo of Lamb, half a Gallup/Washington and can just be supplemented by a late round choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom