Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2020

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's been way too long since we had a speedy wr
The dude is fast. Is Prescott a good deep ball guy? There are signs he can hit that but it is so hard to tell with our system under Garrett.

The deep game is great if you can marry the QB and the WR. There are times where I have seen Prescott miss open guys deep downfield.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The dude is fast. Is Prescott a good deep ball guy? There are signs he can hit that but it is so hard to tell with our system under Garrett.

The deep game is great if you can marry the QB and the WR. There are times where I have seen Prescott miss open guys deep downfield.
I wonder about that too, but kid has the speed to turn a short gain into a TD, would be a good returner for us also

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There are times where I have seen Prescott miss open guys deep downfield.
Every single QB every to play the game misses deep balls. It's a low percentage pass. Brady misses deep passes.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Every single QB every to play the game misses deep balls. It's a low percentage pass. Brady misses deep passes.
I think he tries to limit the bad plays so much he hesitates on the deep throw and that's why he has a problem hitting a wr in stride.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he tries to limit the bad plays so much he hesitates on the deep throw and that's why he has a problem hitting a wr in stride.
I don't think he has a "problem" with it. He isn't perfect but shit even Mahomes misses some deep balls every game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't think he has a "problem" with it. He isn't perfect but shit even Mahomes misses some deep balls every game.
Maybe problem hitting them was too critical, I do think he has the arm to do it and hopefully MM can coach him to trust the wr more

Cotton

Staff member
I must say I'm happy they are doing their due diligence on DLmen.

Cotton

Staff member

Boise State.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I love this list of DL that they're meeting with although I won't put too much stock into it until I see the official 30 visits.

With that said, guys like Kinlaw, Marlon Davidson, Weaver, Madubuike, Raekwon Davis, and Lynch are certainly an excellent place to start.

Top Bottom