President Trump Thread...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Trump is either winning big or losing big. This election won’t be a nail biter.

Kamala Harris has a campaign stop scheduled this week in Texas. That doesn’t make any sense.

Either their internal polling shows they have all the swing states locked up, or they’re hoping Texas is close enough to where they could steal it with a last minute plea and nullify the effects of losing one or more swing states.

A lot of you guys here live in Texas. What in the hell are they going to Texas for?
Kamelas last “rally” attracted a total of 9 people.
Even Odumass only had 400 people at his Florida “rally”.
What are we missing here? How does a candidate in Biden and his surrogates not attract ANY crowds while Trump is easily attracting 25k-35k crowds at every stop....yet Trump is supposedly losing by 9??

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kamelas last “rally” attracted a total of 9 people.
Even Odumass only had 400 people at his Florida “rally”.
What are we missing here? How does a candidate in Biden and his surrogates not attract ANY crowds while Trump is easily attracting 25k-35k crowds at every stop....yet Trump is supposedly losing by 9??
They are doing the "we are playing it safe with our rallies, but look, Trump is making people unsafe" card, is my guess.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

UncleMilti

Staff member
They are doing the "we are playing it safe with our rallies, but look, Trump is making people unsafe" card, is my guess.
Rasmussen just published Trump up nationally by 1, a 13 point swing from 2 weeks ago.
After Cornpop Joe mistakenly called Trump “George” TWICE yesterday.....I expect that number to grow.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Rasmussen just published Trump up nationally by 1, a 13 point swing from 2 weeks ago.
After Cornpop Joe called mistakenly called Trump “George” TWICE yesterday.....I expect that number to grow.

What in the fuck is Biden doing at home, though?

If Trump is winning, this is an awfully bad strategy to stop campaigning 8 or 9 days out.

I don’t care what happens on Nov. 3rd, this is hands down the worst campaign I’ve ever heard of or witnessed. If Biden wins the election, this is easily the best strategy ever deployed, getting the liability, happens to be the candidate, out of sight as to not fuck things up.

It would be like Jason Garrett getting this team to 10 wins and then letting Rod Marinelli coach the playoffs.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Biden not doing anything signals one of two things.

1. Biden camp feels they have a win in the bag and they don’t want Biden to say anything to fuck it up/answer questions about the laptop and selling access.

2. Biden isn’t able to campaign because he’s drained and a mush head, so they have no choice.

I find this strategy impossible if they feel they’re down or even within margin of error in battle ground states.

UncleMilti

Staff member

1. Biden camp feels they have a win in the bag and they don’t want Biden to say anything to fuck it up/answer questions about the laptop and selling access.

2. Biden isn’t able to campaign because he’s drained and a mush head, so they have no choice.

I find this strategy impossible if they feel they’re down or even within margin of error in battle ground states.
I’ve not seen one reputable source who understands why Biden is not out campaigning. The man called Lids on his campaign 6 days before the last debate. I mean, who does that??
The only thing I can figure is he’s on some type of medication that wears off, or he simply doesn’t have the stamina- which judging by the 2 debates it was obvious Biden faded badly in energy and acuity after about 30-45 minutes into each debate- and leaving him out there for too long would expose this charade.
It took a while, but I believe people are starting to see in the 11th hour Biden isn’t cognitively stable.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

I think it really doesn't do him any good with 12 people in attendance, and it could cause him harm if he says something stupid.

Plus they buy the huge leads in the polls, so why not just run out the clock.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Who had the “polls will tighten in the last week” bingo square?

Come on down and collect your prize. A nice set of non stick pans.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Nothing highlights how much masks have become a political show for the Democrats more than seeing Biden wear a mask that would make a 70s nose tackle proud in front of a near empty room with no one with 100 feet of him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nothing highlights how much masks have become a political show for the Democrats more than seeing Biden wear a mask that would make a 70s nose tackle proud in front of a near empty room with no one with 100 feet of him.
I still don't understand why Trump doesn't make it clear that their claims of ending the pandemic are an absurd lie. Nobody in the West has done well against this, even countries with harsh lockdowns and mandatory masks. Those who only watch CNN might really believe we're done the worst job in the world, but that's not true.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will say one thing, Biden certainly is making mistakes leading up to the election. He's not energizing anyone.

Trump is rousing his base.

Top Bottom