President Trump Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They shouldn't be censoring, but they shouldn't be "adding context" either.

Who determines whether context is needed, what the context is, and whether the context is more reliable than the original tweet? Twitter decides this?

So Twitter is telling people, for instance, that they themselves know more than the actual reporter who investigated the story?

GTFOH.

They shouldn't be doing this shit. Period

This is unquestionably acting as a publisher.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I honestly believe something that I keep telling myself is too far out there.

I believe Joe and Hunter Biden ran a scheme to make a lot of money from foreign Countries.

At first I thought this was kinda tabloidy, like pajama wizard guy, but now I don’t think it’s up for debate.

Normally scandals don’t run this deep. You can still reasonably understand why people would vote for a candidate after scandals are exposed. Tribalism on both sides, I get it.

The thing is, this shit with the Biden’s is like criminal as hell. If true, they both go to federal prison. You don’t usually see this type of shit, not here in America. When’s the last time a high profile politician was caught doing something of this magnitude? Not even Nixon was this bad.

Can someone tell me why or how this could be a fabricated story? I want to believe that it is.

If:

1. Hunter Biden took his computers to this repair shop.

2. His lawyer asked for them back from this shop by email. This is conformation that these hard drives are legit. Notice how the campaign hasn’t said these aren’t Hunter’s hard drives? Seems like something I would wanna point out.

3. The emails are legit, nobody has disputed that. These emails are damning. Notice how they’ve only gone as far to call this a “smear”, they haven’t denied the emails. When they do, I bet there’s a video of hunter dropping them off.

4. If Biden is on tape explaining what transpired, getting the prosecutor, exploring Burisma, fired. Oh yeah, and bragging about holding loan guarantees over their head in order to get the guy fired.

5. You have Hunter admitting that he had to give his father half the money he earned, and how he has to support the whole family, present tense.

6. You have text exchanges with Hunter explaining to Joe, how Joe has to run and win, it’s the only way Hunter can redeem himself.

I’m sure there’s more to come, probably Monday morning, but Jesus Christ is this shit crazy.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I honestly believe something that I keep telling myself is too far out there.

I believe Joe and Hunter Biden ran a scheme to make a lot of money from foreign Countries.

At first I thought this was kinda tabloidy, like pajama wizard guy, but now I don’t think it’s up for debate.
Actually, I bet this kind of thing isn't out there at all. It's probably completely routine. We know the Clintons did stuff like this... it was just easier to cover your tracks back then. Even today, if Hunter weren't so wheels-off we probably never would have found this.

I mean, why do we think people like this get into politics in the first place? To serve the people? :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, I bet this kind of thing isn't out there at all. It's probably completely routine. We know the Clintons did stuff like this... it was just easier to cover your tracks back then. Even today, if Hunter weren't so wheels-off we probably never would have found this.

I mean, why do we think people like this get into politics in the first place? To serve the people? :lol
I think some people do it for the service of the people. But they are few and far between. Most do it for money or power. And I'm not talking about the salary these guys receive. Any idiot can do the math and realize these people aren't becoming millionaires off the salary they receive.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
So what do you think about this Iamtdg?

I think we both despise censorship and we both want individuals/businesses to be free from gov regulation as much as possible

this is crossing both worlds but the businesses freedom to choose what they want to allow on their platform censors individuals, so what's the best course of action to take?

Personally, I'm of the opinion that unless we know its a bot, they should let whatever get posted and the reader be left to do his own research (& others can refute claims deemed false as well).

I'm not a fan of social media acting as the nanny or determining what is true and false as it seems just as perilous as empowering the government to determine what can and cannot be said

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So what do you think about this Iamtdg?

I think we both despise censorship and we both want individuals/businesses to be free from gov regulation as much as possible

this is crossing both worlds but the businesses freedom to choose what they want to allow on their platform censors individuals, so what's the best course of action to take?

Personally, I'm of the opinion that unless we know its a bot, they should let whatever get posted and the reader be left to do his own research (& others can refute claims deemed false as well).

I'm not a fan of social media acting as the nanny or determining what is true and false as it seems just as perilous as empowering the government to determine what can and cannot be said
My opinion is they should not censor anyone at all. But, at the same time, there needs to be some sort of external oversight to make sure that is being done across the platform, instead of only allowing everything unless they don't agree with it.

Top Bottom