President Trump Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Biden chooses an inexperienced radical like Abrams, he deserves whatever happens...which is take the L

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Saw this quote and thought it was an important thing for Trump to say.

“We have to stand up for our flag we have to stand up for our country, we have to stand up for our anthem,” Trump said. “And a lot of people agree with me — hey if I ‘m wrong, I ‘m going to lose an election OK and that’s OK with me — but I will always stand for our country and our flag.”

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah but that’s not impeachable, it’s just reason to vote him out.
Especially considering the Dems have been throwing a tantrum since 16 just because they lost

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
anyone know the answer to this Q? She works for me and I've never heard of this stuff, these people or allegations:

1596840444854.png

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
anyone know the answer to this Q? She works for me and I've never heard of this stuff, these people or allegations:

View attachment 690754
I can't debunk any of it, but don't you think with all of those heinous allegations that at least ONE of them would have made it to court if they were true?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

View attachment 690754
Why would you believe and accept on its face these stories without some sort of proof or documentation. Where did you get this information and then ask them to give you the proof.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
ONE of them would have made it to court if they were true?
yes and I would think they would be plastered across CNN, et al as well

the Trump haters claim the records are sealed, got settled out of court, etc

That does happen but its also a convenient excuse for not having good evidence to support these claims

I give zero fucks about Trump so if its true, so be it but if its not true, then it shouldn't be allowed to be spread as truth

The only thing I saw posted in the long back and forth was this article (which I haven't read and dont know if it even says anything about these cases):

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't debunk any of it, but don't you think with all of those heinous allegations that at least ONE of them would have made it to court if they were true?
Not if the payout and disclosure agreement were in order.

Top Bottom