President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol These people are absolutely mental. I love how they never have to describe how exactly he's Hitler or Mussolini.

I also love how the host says how brave Deniro is for saying this because now Trump will tweet about him... after he just called Trump a monster, the worst person ever, Hitler, etc. :lol

Deniro also says Biden is "a good guy trying to do the right thing." :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol These people are absolutely mental. I love how they never have to describe how exactly he's Hitler or Mussolini.

I also love how the host says how brave Deniro is for saying this because now Trump will tweet about him... after he just called Trump a monster, the worst person ever, Hitler, etc. :lol

De Niro definitely has the Syndrome.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Just once I'd like to hear how anything he's done is worse than starting a mother fucking world War or killing 6 million Jews. Whenever I hear someone say this, I'm really hearing, "I'm a fucking child and lack the ability to accurately express my feelings."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just once I'd like to hear how anything he's done is worse than starting a mother fucking world War or killing 6 million Jews. Whenever I hear someone say this, I'm really hearing, "I'm a fucking child and lack the ability to accurately express my feelings."
It's hard to express your feelings accurately when you have no factual basis for it and have to keep spewing lies to defend your moronic position.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Bill Barr gets it. You don't have to like Trump -- much less be a mindless "cultist" -- to see that he's a better choice than Biden and whoever is pulling his strings.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Bill Barr gets it. You don't have to like Trump -- much less be a mindless "cultist" -- to see that he's a better choice than Biden and whoever is pulling his strings.

He’s also said Trump belongs nowhere near the White House, so I don’t tend to put a lot of faith into his comments.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He’s also said Trump belongs nowhere near the White House, so I don’t tend to put a lot of faith into his comments.
I bet you put faith in them when he said that though, right?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
But the main point he’s making is, no matter what, one or the other is going to end up in the white house. Regardless of whether or not people throw away their vote on a feel good candidate. So he is endorsing the lesser of two evils, if you will. He’s not saying he thinks Trump is a great candidate. Only that he feels he’ll do a better job than what we already have in place. It’s being realistic.

Do we have a realistic choice outside Trump and Biden? No. It’s unfortunate. But one will be in the white house for the next 4 years. That is the reality of the situation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually do mostly because I feel the same way. I don't want Trump to be President. But our system gave us two options, so I'll pick the option that will make my life and everyone else's better for the next four years than the other option.

If it were up to me, Trump wouldn't have gotten the nomination. But now that he is the Republican option and the alternative is Biden, I'll take Trump. I have no choice, this economy will not do well with another 4 years of Biden.

Top Bottom