President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Clinton?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I'm with you guys that Clinton wasn't that bad by today's standards. I wish the Dem party were anything like him today.

But one, I wouldn't put him above the Bushes (though they each had their problems), and two, if he hadn't been elected, maybe Hillary and the entire Clinton Foundation machine of corruption never get off the ground.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
This is shocking. The current regime is out of control.

An "operations order" of the 9 a.m. raid that was produced in discovery contained a "policy statement" regarding the "use of deadly force," which said in part: "Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary."

Agents at the scene of the raid, who were instructed to wear unmarked polo or collared shirts, had planned to bring "standard issue weapons, ammo, handcuffs and medium and large sized bolt cutters."

A contingencies plan was also created in cohesion with the raid, showing that a paramedic be at the scene in case someone is "injured." The name of the nearest local trauma center, complete with an address and a phone number, was included on the same form.

Contingencies also said that agents "will be prepared to engage with" Trump and U.S. Secret Service should he have arrived at Mar-a-Lago.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Are you actually saying he didn't get 80k in NJ?
Not just me. Most everyone who doesn’t fall in lockstep with him who was there says it was much less. Even Fox News is saying it was closer to 30,000, with others saying it was less than that. Nothing new for that moron to lie about his crowd size, though… among many other things.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not just me. Most everyone who doesn’t fall in lockstep with him who was there says it was much less. Even Fox News is saying it was closer to 30,000, with others saying it was less than that. Nothing new for that moron to lie about his crowd size, though… among many other things.
Lisa Fagan, spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, told The Associated Press that she estimated a crowd of between 80,000 and 100,000 attendees, based off her own observations on the scene Saturday, having seen “dozens” of other events in the same space.

And this is from NBC, ffs.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
And this is from the Philadelphia Inquirer:

“ Using a crowd-count tool known as Mapchecking, Alex Mahadevan, director of MediaWise, an initiative by the Poynter Institute to help people spot misinformation, scanned the Wildwood group and stated, “The most generous crowd size I could give is 41,000.”

That dovetails with what Wildwood Mayor Ernie Troiano Jr. said last week, when he explained that the beachfront area serving as the rally’s venue could hold up to 40,000 people.”

Maybe everyone had someone on their shoulders lol

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
They gave that much of a shit to run some Mapchecking app? :doh

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Well, we have people here posting about it and hollering SCOREBOARD like it means anything. So...
For the the record I am replying to dumb shit not posting about it.

Top Bottom