President Trump Thread...

shane

DCC 4Life
As someone said... being an Only Trumper is as irrational as being a Never Trumper.
Well there are millions of us out there and we are gonna make Trump the Republican presidential nominee in 2024. That’s the reality of the situation.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well there are millions of us out there and we are gonna make Trump the Republican presidential nominee in 2024. That’s the reality of the situation.
K...

What are you going to do when Trump can't run anymore? Just not participate? Never vote again?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe the republicans could pull a rabbit out of the hat like the Democrats did in the last election by propping up someone like Biden. Worked for them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have one person on here who says he's too much like Trump and another who says he's too much like a Democrat.
All I can say is I want Trump out. He can't win and he may take down every decent candidate in the process leaving us with another shit election. If he cared about the country instead of himself he would step aside

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All I can say is I want Trump out. He can't win and he may take down every decent candidate in the process leaving us with another shit election. If he cared about the country instead of himself he would step aside
I'll vote for him if he's the nominee, but I don't think he can win either.

I wonder if the only Trumpers actually think he can win, or if they even care.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll vote for him if he's the nominee, but I don't think he can win either.

I wonder if the only Trumpers actually think he can win, or if they even care.
In a fair election I think he can win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In a fair election I think he can win.
I don't think he can any longer. I think he has become so polarizing that too many moderates will vote against him. Honestly, I don't think I would vote for him. I certainly don't think I would vote for the Democratic candidate either. So who knows what I would do.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think he can any longer. I think he has become so polarizing that too many moderates will vote against him. Honestly, I don't think I would vote for him. I certainly don't think I would vote for the Democratic candidate either. So who knows what I would do.
I don’t agree. I think 10% of our population along with the media make you think that. The rest of us normal people see things for what they are. But you do have the people that are so dedicated to a letter after the name that they will vote that way regardless.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am definitely going for an independent again if it comes down to Trump and Biden.

I realize that always looks like a wasted vote, but I don't give a shit.

shane

DCC 4Life
Oh, he can actually win.
Especially if there is a major recession or depression.

Can’t see how people around here wouldn’t support him in 2024, at least in the general, just to shove it down the throats of the nauseating shitlibs out there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Especially if there is a major recession or depression.

Can’t see how people around here wouldn’t support him in 2024, at least in the general, just to shove it down the throats of the nauseating shitlibs out there.
My main motivation in life is not to stick it to the libs by voting for a narcissistic asshole.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My main motivation in life is not to stick it to the libs by voting for a narcissistic asshole.
My main motivation is to have a better life. I will say, life was good when the economy was rolling under Trump. Everything has gone and remains shit since Biden became President. I'd take that Trump economy back in a heart beat. But if the destruction that results is Biden quality for the following 4 years then I don't think it's worth it.

I blame Trump for us having Biden right now and I don't want that to happen again.

Cotton

Staff member

Bragg resigned? :lol

Top Bottom