President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well it is a compete perversion of our justice system. Imagine some court in a super red area in Wyoming or Florida or anywhere else indicting Biden for a low-level offense just to harass him and get an indictment on his record. With the right judge and jury who hated him enough, you could even get a conviction.

No matter how big a crooked buffoon I think Biden is, that's just wrong. But that's what's happening here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well it is a compete perversion of our justice system. Imagine some court in a super red area in Wyoming or Florida or anywhere else indicting Biden for a low-level offense just to harass him and get an indictment on his record. With the right judge and jury who hated him enough, you could even get a conviction.

No matter how big a crooked buffoon I think Biden is, that's just wrong. But that's what's happening here.
And Trump is a big boy and should be lawyered up, which I am certain he will. But inviting what he is, that is also not right. The judicial system is corrupt as shit, deal with it like everyone else.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And Trump is a big boy and should be lawyered up, which I am certain he will. But inviting what he is, that is also not right. The judicial system is corrupt as shit, deal with it like everyone else.
Um... What?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What does this even mean?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What does this even mean?
He's whining like a cunt, does that clear it up for you?

He is a big boy. Deal with it. Don't tie your enemies coming after your corrupt ass as a symbol of how fucked the country is.

A lot of what he said is true. We already know this, but tying his issues to the concept of America is the act of a narcissistic child.

Cotton

Staff member
He's whining like a cunt, does that clear it up for you?

He is a big boy. Deal with it. Don't tie your enemies coming after your corrupt ass as a symbol of how fucked the country is.

A lot of what he said is true. We already know this, but tying his issues to the concept of America is the act of a narcissistic child.
You wanna jump on another test podcast to discuss it?

Cotton

Staff member
Shit, this is actually pretty convenient for him. It will enflame his base and make him a shoe-in for the ticket playing victim.
This corrupt ass DA is actually meeting with the Secret Service to discuss if they should be put him in handcuffs. If they do, I'm afraid things just might get ugly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It probably will help him. Just like when his polling went up after the FBI raided his house.

Top Bottom