President Trump Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If a baby is able to survive outside of the womb it's not an abortion anymore in my opinion. That's when this shit clearly crosses over into murder. And what the fuck is wrong with people that they want to kill a baby in that situation. If you let it go that long just have the baby and let them be adopted by a family.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If a baby is able to survive outside of the womb it's not an abortion anymore in my opinion. That's when this shit clearly crosses over into murder. And what the fuck is wrong with people that they want to kill a baby in that situation. If you let it go that long just have the baby and let them be adopted by a family.
I completely agree, though I don't think I like using an executive order for this.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I completely agree, though I don't think I like using an executive order for this.
You would think this is such a no brainer that he wouldn't need to.

Once that baby is outside of a woman it's not even an abortion issue anymore. It's like an executive order saying you can't kill children. Why is that even needed?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You would think this is such a no brainer that he wouldn't need to.

Once that baby is outside of a woman it's not even an abortion issue anymore. It's like an executive order saying you can't kill children. Why is that even needed?
I do agree with that. If it's an executive order to enforce existing law I'm much more ok with that. If it's basically trying to legislate from the executive branch I'm real iffy on that.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I'm so distrustful of this 2-party system, it wouldn't surprise me to find out this was some kind of black flag op done by republican operatives to manipulate public opinion, etc

I'd like to hear details how they were found, were they sealed, opened, etc

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm so distrustful of this 2-party system, it wouldn't surprise me to find out this was some kind of black flag op done by republican operatives to manipulate public opinion, etc

I'd like to hear details how they were found, were they sealed, opened, etc
Someone saw them thrown away in a ditch and called cops I believe

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Luckily ballot harvesting is illegal in Texas, but in California and a few other states it's perfectly legal. Also Dems included making it legal in all states in there latest covid relief bill

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Top Bottom