jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And the winner of being the biggest piece of shit of the day goes to Christine

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I cant see it, what does it say?
I guess she already deleted it, it was a reporter saying ACB brought her 2 kids from Haiti and her Downs syndrome kid as props

edit: It was this chick https://twitter.com/chgrimaldi and she now has locked down her account because she was rightly getting called out

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I've noticed a lot of outrage recently aboit the amount of taxes Trump has paid. Personally I don't give a shit. He should take advantage of the system that is put in place. I don't get upset at my neighbor for taking advantage of a tax break.

All it highlights is how fucked up our tax system works and how broken it is. The whole thing needs thrown out and redone. But instead everyone wants to play a smoke and mirrors game where we pretend to raise taxes on rich or lower taxes for everyone and leave all the bullshit in place that allows rich to pay little to no taxes while average Joe blows are paying 5 digit tax bills every year.

The tax code is a joke. It's not Trumps fault but I'd love to see a proposal that throws the whole fucking turd out and starts with a simple plan.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So I've noticed a lot of outrage recently aboit the amount of taxes Trump has paid. Personally I don't give a shit. He should take advantage of the system that is put in place. I don't get upset at my neighbor for taking advantage of a tax break.

All it highlights is how fucked up our tax system works and how broken it is. The whole thing needs thrown out and redone. But instead everyone wants to play a smoke and mirrors game where we pretend to raise taxes on rich or lower taxes for everyone and leave all the bullshit in place that allows rich to pay little to no taxes while average Joe blows are paying 5 digit tax bills every year.

The tax code is a joke. It's not Trumps fault but I'd love to see a proposal that throws the whole fucking turd out and starts with a simple plan.
People don't do their damn research. The break that Trump used that saved him all that money was put into place by.... Obama.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
People don't do their damn research. The break that Trump used that saved him all that money was put into place by.... Obama.
That's my point. Democrats claim to want to raise taxes on the rich. But they don't, it's a smoke a mirrors game that creates a rallying cry but in reality they create the tax breaks that allow them to really pay nothing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's my point. Democrats claim to want to raise taxes on the rich. But they don't, it's a smoke a mirrors game that creates a rallying cry but in reality they create the tax breaks that allow them to really pay nothing.
The Democrats don't do anything but raise taxes on the middle class. They claim it's to soak the rich, but in reality they don't address the complexities that allow the rich to use deductions and lower their income. Instead it's wage earners that get soaked, and then they turn around and say it's "the rich," but tax the shit out of you if you are making like $150k. Well, sorry to tell you, but that kind of money is basically solid middle class in a lot of places these days - and I'm not just talking NYC. You can't afford a house in Wake County NC (Raleigh and suburbs) right now for a family of 4 unless you are making way over $100k.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
These last posts couldn't be more timely... I just had to call the IRS (nothing serious I hope) and my God... How could anyone who ever had to deal with any government agency ever want the government to be bigger and more powerful than they already are so they can create an even bigger clusterfuck?

Top Bottom