President Trump Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
You have to have a woman to have a chance at getting this through.
But it wasn't a Republican appointed woman who retired. Besides, Republicans don't care about identity politics. We don't do quotas or believe in "balance" on the court. The last time we pandered to women, Sarah Palin was the result. Whoops.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Whether we actually get someone in place, we have to get one nominated and to a vote/discussion trial. Have to. Make them smear someone right before the election.
Yep, we need the media bias front and center right before the election

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You nominate the staunchest conservative you can find, who obviously never touched a kid or a stray boob, and you nominate that man. First thing Monday morning.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You nominate the staunchest conservative you can find, who obviously never touched a kid or a stray boob, and you nominate that man. First thing Monday morning.
Kavanaugh was that clean, and they still made up lies about him. But, your point stands. Make them show their true colors right before the election.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This still makes me chuckle.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, Biden was claiming last night that the people should be able to choose the President and Senate to do this.

My thought, they already have.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yep, Biden was claiming last night that the people should be able to choose the President and Senate to do this.

My thought, they already have.
They are parroting what the Republicans said 4 years ago. By doing an about face on what they themselves were saying 4 years ago.

Top Bottom