President Trump Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I want to know one damn thing, wtf has Obama not even been questioned about this, let alone subpoenaed?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I want to know one damn thing, wtf has Obama not even been questioned about this, let alone subpoenaed?
I heard a news break on the radio yesterday that Clinesmith was pleading guilty to altering emails but that there was no sign of any bigger conspiracy.

I really, really hope that was just ABC news or whoever putting their spin on it. That better not be the end of this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I heard a news break on the radio yesterday that Clinesmith was pleading guilty to altering emails but that there was no sign of any bigger conspiracy.

I really, really hope that was just ABC news or whoever putting their spin on it. That better not be the end of this.
It won’t be the end it’s actually the beginning. These processes are pretty much laid out in a very structured way. There are two active investigative matters underway presently. There is the DOJ investigation that produced their first candidate for an indictment. He will likely plea bargain and the indictment prospects will likely expand. The case will begin to gather momentum toward structuring toward bigger fish and toward the top. Things will get pretty interesting from now on even though you won’t hear about everything that is happening.

Running parallel with the DOJ investigation is the Congressional inquiry headed up by Lindsey Graham. He will be able to gather potential candidates for his hearings and the witnesses will be under oath so they will have to toe the line or be possible candidates for the DOJ to indict. That’s an overview of how these matters go and the DOJ will do all the indictments and prosecution.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not sure what this would do for him.
This seems like a who gives a shit move, don't think this moves the needle for either side

Cotton

Staff member
This seems like a who gives a shit move, don't think this moves the needle for either side
Dude, the media/left will find something to move that needle.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dude, the media/left will find something to move that needle.
Meh if it does happen I bet the outrage doesn't last more than two days, they have to keep harping on the mail-in ballot narrative

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fuck Snowden. Any sympathy he garnered from exposing Deep State spying on civilians was lost when he defected to Russia, a country that spits on civil liberties.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Some pretty harsh shit being tweeted about Trump’s brother passing away earlier.

Michael Rapaport(so?) had a zinger. Said something about Robert Trump dying of shame.

Eeek, pretty harsh.

Cotton

Staff member
Some pretty harsh shit being tweeted about Trump’s brother passing away earlier.

Michael Rapaport(so?) had a zinger. Said something about Robert Trump dying of shame.

Eeek, pretty harsh.
"The tolerant and compassionate left"

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I cannot believe how unhinged the media and democrat leadership are.

I know this is satire, but they actually believe this is happening.

Tucker Carlson put them on blast last night. All day yesterday YouTube was trending with media outlets treating this like it’s the biggest story yet, including ranking it higher on the list than Russia gate.

Susan Rice supposedly tweeted a picture of a flatbed with mailboxes on it. Tucker pointed out that the post office has been moving mailboxes and relocating them since 2013 or something like that.

The media and politicians are pointing out that it’s going to hurt old people who count on social security s checks through the mail, but Tucker also pointed out that SS checks haven’t been mailed since 2013.

These people are throwing shit at the wall and hoping people are dumb enough to believe it. And let me tell you, judging by the YouTube comments, people are fucking dumb.

Top Bottom