President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Naw, but they are gassing peaceful, legal protestors so the moron-in-chief could get a photo-op clumsily lifting a bible in front of a church. The pastor of the church was one of the people gassed by the way.

Pretending the left has some monopoly on violence is a joke. Ask Heather Heyer. Ask the pizza-gate victims. There were 50 right wing extremists related killings in 2018. But hey, continue to post that bullshit.
There were 16,000 murders in 2018, and you’re talking about 50. Hell, there can be 50 just in Chicago in one damn weekend.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
There were 16,000 murders in 2018, and you’re talking about 50. Hell, there can be 50 just in Chicago in one damn weekend.
I don't follow your logic at all. Unless you just think Chicago is a Dem city so all people in Chicago who murder are Dems? Like what the fuck are you talking about? The great majority of murders have nothing to do with politics other than the gun control or drug legalization angles.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Naw, but they are gassing peaceful, legal protestors so the moron-in-chief could get a photo-op clumsily lifting a bible in front of a church. The pastor of the church was one of the people gassed by the way.
The Park Police and Secret Service are Trumpies? Who knew? BTW, that historical church was recently vandalized again. So much for "peaceful" protest.

Pretending the left has some monopoly on violence is a joke. Ask Heather Heyer. Ask the pizza-gate victims. There were 50 right wing extremists related killings in 2018. But hey, continue to post that bullshit.
Someone died in Pizza Gate? Maybe they ate some bad anchovies or something. When conservatives loot, riot, vandalize, rape, tear down statues they don't like, or hijack major cities like Seattle, get back to me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't follow your logic at all. Unless you just think Chicago is a Dem city so all people in Chicago who murder are Dems? Like what the fuck are you talking about? The great majority of murders have nothing to do with politics other than the gun control or drug legalization angles.
Chicago is a Democrat run cesspool. And, yes, the Dems cause way more murders than anything Republican controlled. Hell, just the people they release early from prison alone account for more more murders than these right wing groups you speak of.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The Park Police and Secret Service are Trumpies? Who knew? BTW, that historical church was recently vandalized again. So much for "peaceful" protest.
Don't be disingenuous. There was no burning, looting, etc going on when those people got gassed. As for whether they are Trumpers, they are following his orders. Personally, I would have refused to follow those orders and would have resigned if put in that position. Of course, I probably would have resigned long before that rather than put myself in harms way to protect scum like Trump.

Someone died in Pizza Gate? Maybe they ate some bad anchovies or something. When conservatives loot, riot, vandalize, rape, tear down statues they don't like, or hijack major cities like Seattle, get back to me.
Timothy McVeigh blew up a government building. There have been burning of black churches. The Centennial Olympic Park bombing.

So, again you are incorrect - factually - in saying the left is more violent. By the way, I'm not even saying the opposite. I'm just saying extremists on both sides have more in common with each other than with moderates.

Here's a big list:

Right-wing terrorism
YearOccurrenceLocationVictims Wounded*Victims Killed*
* Count of "victims killed" and "victims wounded" excludes attackers.
2001Post-September 11 shootingsMultiple12
2003Torture, abduction and murderSalinas, California01
2004Bank robberyTulsa, Oklahoma01
2006Murder committed by John Ditullio11
2007Murder of homeless man by Aryan Soldiers01
2008Woodburn bank bombingWoodburn, Oregon22
2008Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shootingKnoxville, Tennessee82
2009Murder of sex offender by white supremacistsNorth Palm Springs, California01
2009Murder committed by Charles Francis GaskinsCarmichael, California01
2009United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shootingWashington, D.C.11
2009Assassination of George TillerWichita, Kansas11
2009Murders of Raul and Brisenia FloresBrockton, Massachusetts12
2009Shooting of Pittsburgh police officersPittsburgh, Pennsylvania23
2010Murder committed by Aryan Brotherhood membersMississippi01
2010Shooting at bookstore cafe perpetrated by Ross William MuehlbergerWichita Falls, Texas41
2010Murder of Todd Getgen[86][87]Carlisle, Pennsylvania01
2011Tri-state killing spree by white supremacists David Pedersen and Holly GrigsbyMultiple4
2011FEAR group attacksGeorgia3
2011Murder of James Craig AndersonJackson, Mississippi01
2012Ambush attack against St. John the Baptist Parish policeSt. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana22
2012Wisconsin Sikh temple shootingOak Creek, Wisconsin46
2013Los Angeles International Airport shooting attack on TSA officerLos Angeles, California61
2013Double murder committed by Jeremy Lee Moody and Christine MoodyJonesville, South Carolina02
2014Attack on Pennsylvania State Police barracksBlooming Grove, Pennsylvania11
2014Ambush attack on Las Vegas police officersLas Vegas, Nevada3
2014Overland Park Jewish Community Center shootingOverland Park, Kansas3
2015Shooting at a showing of the film TrainwreckLafayette, Louisiana92
2015Planned Parenthood shootingColorado Springs, Colorado93
2015Shooting attack on worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal ChurchCharleston, South Carolina19
2017Murder of Richard Collins IIICollege Park, Maryland01
2017Car-ramming attack into counter-protesters at the white nationalist Unite the Right rallyCharlottesville, Virginia191
2017Portland train attackPortland, Oregon12
2017Stabbing of Timothy CaughmanNew York City, New York01
2018Tallahassee yoga studio shootingTallahassee, Florida62
2018Jeffersontown Kroger shootingJeffersontown, Kentucky02
2018Pittsburgh synagogue shootingPittsburgh, Pennsylvania711
2018Murder of Blaze BernsteinOrange County, California01
2018Murder of MeShon Cooper-WilliamsKansas City, Missouri01
2019El Paso Walmart shootingEl Paso, Texas2323
2019Poway synagogue shootingPoway, California31

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Chicago is a Democrat run cesspool. And, yes, the Dems cause way more murders than anything Republican controlled. Hell, just the people they release early from prison alone account for more more murders than these right wing groups you speak of.
I see. It is Dem policy that creates crime. Which is why nearly every big city in the country leans left. Because people who live in big cities embrace crime. If we just allowed the police to shoot people liberally and stop and frisk every off-white person in existence all crime would disappear.

It has nothing to do with the failed war on drugs (which is largely bipartisan), lack of opportunity for the middle class, decline of the American family, high cost of living, lack of healthcare, income inequality, poor education, etc etc etc. No it's because of Obamacare. Good analysis bucko.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Don't be disingenuous. There was no burning, looting, etc going on when those people got gassed. As for whether they are Trumpers, they are following his orders. Personally, I would have refused to follow those orders and would have resigned if put in that position. Of course, I probably would have resigned long before that rather than put myself in harms way to protect scum like Trump.
The President is allowed to go from point A to point B safely. Was the Secret Service supposed to let him wade through thousands of protesters who hate his guts? That'd be insane. When you're ordered to disperse and you don't, this is what happens. Try not to turn a little pepper spray into Kent State part II.

blew up a government building. There have been burning of black churches. The Centennial Olympic Park bombing.
We're going all the way back to McVeigh, huh? I guess that means I can cite Lee Harvey Oswald. Much more recent examples of political violence would involve Rep. Scalise and Sen. Rand, but I guess that wouldn't fit your narrative.

So, again you are incorrect - factually - in saying the left is more violent. By the way, I'm not even saying the opposite. I'm just saying extremists on both sides have more in common with each other than with moderates.
Who's been more publicly violent in recent years? The Klan or media favorite Antifa?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The President is allowed to go from point A to point B safely. Was the Secret Service supposed to let him wade through thousands of protesters who hate his guts? That'd be insane. When you're ordered to disperse and you don't, this is what happens. Try not to turn a little pepper spray into Kent State part II.
I think he should have stayed in the White House. There was no need for that photo op and assaulting protestors is not justified. If that was Obama ordering that against tea-party protestors, he would have been looking at impeachment and you would have been incensed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
We're going all the way back to McVeigh, huh? I guess that means I can cite Lee Harvey Oswald. Much more recent examples of political violence would involve Rep. Scalise and Sen. Rand, but I guess that wouldn't fit your narrative.
Actually it would fit my narrative just fine if you had read it. I said the issue is on both sides. Oh wait, you didn't quote that part because it didn't fit the straw man fight you're trying to wage.

I brought up McVeigh because he blew up a building, it was the biggest act of domestic terrorism in US history, and it utterly demolished your argument.

Who's been more publicly violent in recent years? The Klan or media favorite Antifa?
[/QUOTE]

The Klan is virtually dead but a host of other dumbass groups made up of losers have sprouted up. Again, we can compare lists but it doesn't take away from the fact that there are issues on both sides. Again, I reiterate that the extremists have more in common with each other than they do the moderates.

Also, the RWM talks about Antifa WAY more than MSM does. They've made them some sort of boogeyman. I've never met one, I don't know them. Hell, my brother (lives in Chicago lol) is a Bernie-backing, AOC fan and he doesn't know any antifa and thinks they are assholes that step on the message as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he should have stayed in the White House. There was no need for that photo op and assaulting protestors is not justified. If that was Obama ordering that against tea-party protestors, he would have been looking at impeachment
First of all, I think Trump has the market cornered on bullshit impeachment attempts.

But in all honesty, if your work is surrounded by protestors and you have no safe way out? What do you do? Would you hide there forever? I mean we have to use a little common sense here? I don't want to stop any peaceful protests on public property but if protestors surround my car on the street I'm not cool just waiting in there until they peacefully decide to leave either.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I think he should have stayed in the White House.
Then the terrorists protesters win. Bad precedent to set.

There was no need for that photo op and assaulting protestors is not justified.
Visiting a recently burned church that has hosted several Presidents over the years was a no-brainer, just like W visiting mosques in the wake of 9-11. The bible was a bit much, though.

If that was Obama ordering that against tea-party protestors, he would have been looking at impeachment and you would have been incensed.
Please don't mention the Tea Partiers, largely comprised of peaceful old duffers, in the same sentence with the vandals and race rioters.

Also, the RWM talks about Antifa WAY more than MSM does.
Because the MSM and Dem politicians won't. Duh.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder why it is that older White males are the primary targets to be labeled Racist?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because the MSM and Dem politicians won't. Duh.
This has long been a tactic. Ignore the radical fringes because it gives legitimacy when acknowledged.

There is a reason why right wing media and Republican politicians don't go around dropping the names of alt-right groups a lot.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This has long been a tactic. Ignore the radical fringes because it gives legitimacy when acknowledged.

There is a reason why right wing media and Republican politicians don't go around dropping the names of alt-right groups a lot.
Yes, those alt-right groups burning down cities, tearing down statues, setting up autonomous zones, and blocking(breaking windows of) traffic are a real problem :/

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I wonder why it is that older White males are the primary targets to be labeled Racist?
Frankly nearly the only times I hear people saying overtly racist things, it's old white men. Hell, I remember my grandparents saying things my parents would never say. Times have changed. Had an old white patient a few weeks ago tell me he was a young man he would be out shooting "n#!@#" if they tried to loot in Dallas. Embarrassing...

As for Trump, he's said a ton of racist shit about Muslims, black people, Hispanics over the years. It's all been well documented and I don't really want to argue specifics because it's tiresome.

According in an AP poll, fifty-seven percent of all adults, including more than 8 in 10 blacks, three-quarters of Hispanics and nearly half of whites, said they think Trump is racist. Eighty-five percent of Democrats consider Trump racist, but just 21 percent of Republicans agree.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Wait a minute. So why do they release names of school shooters and mass shooters and go on and on about those tragedies? Isn’t this exactly what the experts say these killers count on? Exposure and validation? How many times have we had a tragic mass shooting and the perpetrator, his name, his picture are front page news?

They do it because it fires up their agenda machine. It’s convenient for them the same way it’s convenient to not comment on the shit that’s going on around the country right now. It’s politics. There’s no way in hell Pelosi, Schumer, or the MSM is going to scold their base in a presidential election year. Are you kidding me?

Top Bottom