President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ha, yes, she slipped up. Doesn't mean that she's now not smart, or her credentials are now invalidated.

But... If that info had been redacted, the press would probably claim the account was fake, Trump was lying again, etc.

She's still smarter than they are and they still can't stand it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

These fucking pos are actually saying the thin blue line flag is a white supremacist flag now

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

These fucking pos are actually saying the thin blue line flag is a white supremacist flag now
These people are either stupid or flat out fucking crazy. I can't tell which anymore.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol
This is me on a Friday night if asked to do the same.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I believe I'd answer that constant question -- or some form of it -- by pointing out that our case fatality rate is better than most Western countries except Germany. Does the reporter think the leaders of those countries doing worse, and sometimes much worse, than us find those deaths acceptable? Does the reporter think all those leaders are terrible also?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I believe I'd answer that constant question -- or some form of it -- by pointing out that our case fatality rate is better than most Western countries except Germany. Does the reporter think the leaders of those countries doing worse, and sometimes much worse, than us find those deaths acceptable? Does the reporter think all those leaders are terrible also?
Most of those people hate America and look for anything possible to make America look shitty compared to Europe.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Most of those people hate America and look for anything possible to make America look shitty compared to Europe.
I bet they'd say something like, I don't care about other countries, what about this one, blah blah blah...

But context matters. Otherwise this is the logic that the best hitters in baseball suck because they don't get a hit 65% of the time.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

"And, I already answered your question. You asking it again doesn't make the question any better."

:towel

:lol she's pretty fucking good, I'm too slow on my feet to try do that job. I love her response when he doubled down on his question

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol she's pretty fucking good, I'm too slow on my feet to try do that job. I love her response when he doubled down on his question
Yeah these reporters sit there and think about questions to trap her for days. And she has seconds to think on the spot and respond without getting trapped. Clearly the reporter wanted her to give a number so he could turn around and say "Trump thinks 100,000 people dead is ok"

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah these reporters sit there and think about questions to trap her for days. And she has seconds to think on the spot and respond without getting trapped. Clearly the reporter wanted her to give a number so he could turn around and say "Trump thinks 100,000 people dead is ok"
I love how he tried to play the victim to a 5 foot nothing blond woman. Like, "Don't tell me what my question should be!"

STFU you pussy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love how he tried to play the victim to a 5 foot nothing blond woman. Like, "Don't tell me what my question should be!"

STFU you pussy.
It's like they think they are a lawyer cross examining a witness on the stand. A really bad lawyer frankly.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's like they think they are a lawyer cross examining a witness on the stand. A really bad lawyer frankly.
I would really like to know if they think there’s a right answer to that question.

An arbitrary number of deaths they deemed acceptable from the start.

“Ok, listen up newsroom. We’re thinking 12,500 deaths is what we’re going to judge the job this President and administration on. I know experts are saying this thing could kill 2 million in the US, give or take a half million. Fuck all that noise. We listen to science up to a point. Basically as long as it suits us. As soon as we get to 12,501 deaths, this administration gets an F, and I want each and every single one of you out there trying to catch them with gotcha questions daily. Fuck trying to get answers to important questions, fuck focusing on the positives. We want to stoke the fires of fear. We want this to become a political football.

Think healthcare and abortion. You have your objective, now get out there. And hey you, Chinese girl, you ask mainly china questions. That way when Trump gets testy with you, it’ll come off racist because he can still see your eyes with your mask on, even from 12 rows back.”

Probably something like that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
when those three astronauts got cooked on the pad, did someone ask NASA how many men they'd be willing to sacrifice for a moonshot?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone know the name of the “journalist” who asked that stupid shit the other day?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I would really like to know if they think there’s a right answer to that question.

An arbitrary number of deaths they deemed acceptable from the start.

“Ok, listen up newsroom. We’re thinking 12,500 deaths is what we’re going to judge the job this President and administration on. I know experts are saying this thing could kill 2 million in the US, give or take a half million. Fuck all that noise. We listen to science up to a point. Basically as long as it suits us. As soon as we get to 12,501 deaths, this administration gets an F, and I want each and every single one of you out there trying to catch them with gotcha questions daily. Fuck trying to get answers to important questions, fuck focusing on the positives. We want to stoke the fires of fear. We want this to become a political football.

Think healthcare and abortion. You have your objective, now get out there. And hey you, Chinese girl, you ask mainly china questions. That way when Trump gets testy with you, it’ll come off racist because he can still see your eyes with your mask on, even from 12 rows back.”

Probably something like that.
That's probably pretty accurate.

Top Bottom