President Trump Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So wait, the new York Times is the one that actually published it, but it's somehow her fault?

They're pissed off that she's showing them to be the frauds they are, so they publish someone else's financial information?

I'm pretty sure she didn't tell them to publish it. That's pretty fucked up that they would do it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Something not mentioned by msm- Trump signed an EO to make all deregulations that happened under the corona permanent. This is good Trump

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So wait, the new York Times is the one that actually published it, but it's somehow her fault?

They're pissed off that she's showing them to be the frauds they are, so they publish someone else's financial information?

I'm pretty sure she didn't tell them to publish it. That's pretty fucked up that they would do it.
Also- every person you right a check to has that info. What are they going to do? Direct deposit into his account?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Also- every person you right a check to has that info. What are they going to do? Direct deposit into his account?
It is just not that smart to publicize a routing number and account number of a world leader.

Don't try to excuse it, it was a fuck up.

Would you feel smart if you flashed your own checking account information to the world?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It is just not that smart to publicize a routing number and account number of a world leader.

Would you feel smart if you flashed your own checking account information to the world?
I doubt that her intention was to "publicize" it to the world.

But it looks like it was the intention of the NY Times.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Umm...getting back to @Genghis Khan point, they didn't. They exposed it to WHPC and they decided to publish it unblurred

Bottom line is she has been making them look like unruly kids and they are pissed and throwing anything they can against her

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Umm...getting back to @Genghis Khan point, they didn't. They exposed it to WHPC and they decided to publish it unblurred

Bottom line is she has been making them look like unruly kids and they are pissed and throwing anything they can against her
She has them flustered. And it is glorious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
She actually gave them homework for the weekend :lol
I am sorry. I doubt this was the product of intellect.

Now to be petty and childish, yes.

And you people have to admit, had it been someone on the other side doing this, you would not be touting it as some sly game to work the media.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

And you people have to admit, had it been someone on the other side doing this, you would not be touting it as some sly game to work the media.
So, her asking a direct question to the media, not getting a single one to answer, then presenting a series of direct questions to them, and telling them to find the answers to those questions was not a 'product of intellect' eh? But only something petty and childish?

To me, it looked like she was straight up pointing out their bias and hypocrisy. And she nailed it right on the head. You trying to poo poo it does nothing to change that fact.

And going along with your statement of it being done by someone on the other side... You can bet your sweet ass that if this WAS someone on the other side, all of those questions would have already been hammered out ad nauseam by the media.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Bro, she schooled the fuck out of the whole WH Press Core by showing how they just want a "gotcha" soundbite rather than ask a single fucking question about anything we actually want to know about

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, her asking a direct question to the media, not getting a single one to answer, then presenting a series of direct questions to them, and telling them to find the answers to those questions was not a 'product of intellect' eh? But only something petty and childish?

To me, it looked like she was straight up pointing out their bias and hypocrisy. And she nailed it right on the head. You trying to poo poo it does nothing to change that fact.

And going along with your statement of it being done by someone on the other side... You can bet your sweet ass that if this WAS someone on the other side, all of those questions would have already been hammered out ad nauseam by the media.
You missed the entire point. Had some press person with a dork like Biden did this, you would be all over it.

Since it is Trump's person, hey she was just like schooling the media and sticking it to the libs.

And the whole point was, she did something stupid. She displayed the whole check.

Someone does that for Biden, you don't think you laugh your ass off?

Trying to pretend there is some level of competency here is hilarious.

This election will be a clown show with an embarrassment of a standing President and an equally inept and stupid challenger.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I think Booze and NoDak are arguing two different points, and to be fair, both are right.

It was dumb to show the check, maybe she wasn’t aware it was THE check, still not smart.

But putting that slide up and telling the media to do their job(s), that was brilliant. The media has been asleep at the wheel where the democrats are concerned.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Booze and NoDak are arguing two different points, and to be fair, both are right.

It was dumb to show the check, maybe she wasn’t aware it was THE check, still not smart.

But putting that slide up and telling the media to do their job(s), that was brilliant. The media has been asleep at the wheel where the democrats are concerned.
The WH admitted it was the check.

But hey, this sweet ass is schooling the libs.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The WH admitted it was the check.

But hey, this sweet ass is schooling the libs.
I’m sure it was. I’m not sure that she knew it was going in.

I didn’t graduate from an Ivey league school, but I would feel weird about flashing a real check out in the open.

Either way, she knew or she didn’t, it was dumb.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You missed the entire point. Had some press person with a dork like Biden did this, you would be all over it.
I would? Huh. I did not know that. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be, considering I don't think it's that big of a deal.

And the whole point was, she did something stupid. She displayed the whole check.

Someone does that for Biden, you don't think you laugh your ass off?

Trying to pretend there is some level of competency here is hilarious.

This election will be a clown show with an embarrassment of a standing President and an equally inept and stupid challenger.
I think we're talking about two different things here. You are talking about the check and account/routing numbers being revealed? Yeah... I don't really care about that. Whether it was Trump or Biden. Sorry to disappoint ya.

I'm talking about her giving the press questions to find the answers to. Which was the post you quoted of Jsmith's when he said she gave them homework, and then I quoted you with my reply.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m sure it was. I’m not sure that she knew it was going in.

I didn’t graduate from an Ivey league school, but I would feel weird about flashing a real check out in the open.

Either way, she knew or she didn’t, it was dumb.
Any rational person would given the stage and the circumstances.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm talking about her giving the press questions to find the answers to. Which was the post you quoted of Jsmith's when he said she gave them homework, and then I quoted you with my reply.
My post was that sorry, she is not nearly as smart as thought.

Any other press secretary doing that would be fired.

Nope, she's hawt and she is schooling the libs!

Top Bottom