President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jesus, these people are just dumb. So fucking dumb.
It's like they think checking all the woke boxes being black, gay and a woman automatically makes you intelligent

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They think if they pick every protected class that no one can criticize the person for being retarded. But I'm all about equality. So you can be black, gay and an immigrant and be just as dumb as shit as anyone.
100% correct, but they think they hold all the cards, and for the most part they do, unfortunately. Good thing is, though, people are finally starting to wake up to it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
100% correct, but they think they hold all the cards, and for the most part they do, unfortunately. Good thing is, though, people are finally starting to wake up to it.
I just hate how they try to leverage minority groups in a fashion so that if you criticize them you're labeled racist or a biggot. Literally nothing that lady said could be construed as a coherent response. But it's because she is trying to defend the ramblings of a senile racist old white man. Just a bit ironic.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Fuck it I'm buying a tank

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I know I have said it 1,000 times, but these people have truly lost their minds. Are they wanting a civil war?
I think they do.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
All my fucking money is on the guys with all the guns.
What always makes me laugh is the argument how are you going to beat a drone,etc. We're not, we will disrupt the supply chain, we are going to go to the drone pilots house where his wife and kids are.

Cotton

Staff member
What always makes me laugh is the argument how are you going to beat a drone,etc. We're not, we will disrupt the supply chain, we are going to go to the drone pilots house where his wife and kids are.
Their demise would be them thinking rednecks can't fly drones.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Their demise would be them thinking rednecks can't fly drones.
What's really gonna fuck them up is thinking I won't run gas in my sprinkler system and burn it all down with Fortunate Son blaring with me in mortar range

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What's really gonna fuck them up is thinking I won't run gas in my sprinkler system and burn it all down with Fortunate Son blaring with me in mortar range
Nice. And a good song choice for it.

But I think I would be more of a Five to One by the Doors guy.

Cotton

Staff member
The Ministry of Truth is getting disbanded. :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom