President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dual purpose, I'm sure. Looks better to the loons on the left and also makes it much harder for the BP agents to stop people just walking in. Win-win for them.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I was kept up late last night and into the early morning thinking about the whole Hunter Biden laptop BS from last year.

At the time all of that stuff came out, Facebook and Twitter shut it down, they labeled it as “disinformation” and a lot of outlets were going as far as to label it “Russian disinformation”.

Twitter banned the New York Post and took away their ability to tweet for a few weeks. Every major news outlet told everyone that it was fake and not to be considered.

Now what? What happens to them? We all knew it was true. It was his laptop, it was pictures of him doing meth/crack, screwing hookers, and possibly a picture of one of Obama’s daughter naked with him. That stuff is trashy, but it is what it is. The real egregious stuff is the email correspondence with China, Ukraine, and his business partner admitting that Joe Biden was “the big guy” mentioned in emails talking about business dealings.

There were also emails in which Hunter Biden openly acknowledged that he had been financing the entire family by being the seller of access to his father while VP.

So what happens? The media covered it up, they knew it was truth, they knew the laptop was Hunter’s and the emails were Hunter’s.

Same with Twitter/Facebook. What gives them the right to silence truth? They never once silenced the left when it came to the bullshit Trump/Russia narrative.

Something needs to at least be done to take away Twitter and Facebook’s ability to shape the narrative, especially politically.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was kept up late last night and into the early morning thinking about the whole Hunter Biden laptop BS from last year.

At the time all of that stuff came out, Facebook and Twitter shut it down, they labeled it as “disinformation” and a lot of outlets were going as far as to label it “Russian disinformation”.

Twitter banned the New York Post and took away their ability to tweet for a few weeks. Every major news outlet told everyone that it was fake and not to be considered.

Now what? What happens to them? We all knew it was true. It was his laptop, it was pictures of him doing meth/crack, screwing hookers, and possibly a picture of one of Obama’s daughter naked with him. That stuff is trashy, but it is what it is. The real egregious stuff is the email correspondence with China, Ukraine, and his business partner admitting that Joe Biden was “the big guy” mentioned in emails talking about business dealings.

There were also emails in which Hunter Biden openly acknowledged that he had been financing the entire family by being the seller of access to his father while VP.

So what happens? The media covered it up, they knew it was truth, they knew the laptop was Hunter’s and the emails were Hunter’s.

Same with Twitter/Facebook. What gives them the right to silence truth? They never once silenced the left when it came to the bullshit Trump/Russia narrative.

Something needs to at least be done to take away Twitter and Facebook’s ability to shape the narrative, especially politically.
We have to get the mainstream media and the social media companies under control, or this experiment may be over.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We have to get the mainstream media and the social media companies under control, or this experiment may be over.
That’s easier said than done, though.

Who would be able to do that? Who on the left is sincerely pissed off that the media and social media ran cover for the Biden’s?

Who in the media is admitting that they did it? Joy Reed? Jake Tapper? Don Lemon? Chris Hayes? Nah. They don’t acknowledge any wrong doing. They don’t apologize for misleading viewers. They don’t have to. As long as they remain silent, their viewers stay fuckin dumb.

Twitter, no try using will happen. Maybe a hearing where Democrats talk about anything but their censorship of the laptop story, and Republicans who shake their fist and make empty threats, but then what?

Next time republicans control the senate with a super majority, they need to eliminate all protections that afforded under free speech, I forget the actual rule.

Until they can be sued for their bullshit, they’ll never learn a lesson.

Cotton

Staff member
That’s easier said than done, though.

Who would be able to do that? Who on the left is sincerely pissed off that the media and social media ran cover for the Biden’s?

Who in the media is admitting that they did it? Joy Reed? Jake Tapper? Don Lemon? Chris Hayes? Nah. They don’t acknowledge any wrong doing. They don’t apologize for misleading viewers. They don’t have to. As long as they remain silent, their viewers stay fuckin dumb.

Twitter, no try using will happen. Maybe a hearing where Democrats talk about anything but their censorship of the laptop story, and Republicans who shake their fist and make empty threats, but then what?

Next time republicans control the senate with a super majority, they need to eliminate all protections that afforded under free speech, I forget the actual rule.

Until they can be sued for their bullshit, they’ll never learn a lesson.
It is Section 230. and it needs to be fixed. It's the only way (outside of violence) that this can be fixed. That's where the Republicans need to focus the next time they have a majority.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s pretty fucking frustrating to see the two tier justice system on full display.

Take the hearings last week about the FBI agents that stonewalled the Olympic athletes who were seeking justice for being diddled by Nassar.

Yeah, he’s in prison, but what happens to the agents who lied? Fired? Ok, what else? Nothing.

It’s becoming increasingly clear that the people who supposedly work for us, they play by a different set of rules. It should be the other way around, if not an equal playing field.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I like how our prisons are full of poor people while the rich/connected get away with fucking everything.

I challenged you guys to watch Bloomenthal question Wray and Horowitz about the agents and why they aren’t being prosecuted.

Watch it and try to be anything other than mad. I hate that scumbag Blumenthal, but he was correct.

Cotton

Staff member
I like how our prisons are full of poor people while the rich/connected get away with fucking everything.

I challenged you guys to watch Bloomenthal question Wray and Horowitz about the agents and why they aren’t being prosecuted.

Watch it and try to be anything other than mad. I hate that scumbag Blumenthal, but he was correct.
You think the left actually cares about poor people? They are the elite. No masks for me. No indictments for me. No questions from the media for me. They don't give one shit about middle America. They actually need it to go away so they can make the lower income population more lower income and more reliant on their "help".

Top Bottom