President Biden thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it's pretty sad because I'm pretty sure you could put a suit on Mr. Potato head and call him President and he would have just as high of an approval rating. Their are certain people that no matter what will approve of a person if they belong to their political party. I think 44% is pretty damning and honestly those polls are probably a little higher than reality.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah it's pretty sad because I'm pretty sure you could put a suit on Mr. Potato head and call him President and he would have just as high of an approval rating. Their are certain people that no matter what will approve of a person if they belong to their political party. I think 44% is pretty damning and honestly those polls are probably a little higher than reality.

It really does make me internally sad. Zero hyperbole intended - we are truly dumb as people. Carnal, immature, fat and naïve as a country.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It really does make me internally sad. Zero hyperbole intended - we are truly dumb as people. Carnal, immature, fat and naïve as a country.
The funny thing about the poll is that it actually polled way more Democrats than Republicans. Again, not really surprising, it's why I think the numbers could be skewed some. But it is really sad because most Americans really have no idea what is going on in terms of politics and government they truly are dumb. Hell half the people in this country don't even know what happened in Afghanistan during the evacuation. That's really sad to me.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Speaking of that, I never really bought this theory I'd heard before that the politicians -- at least some of them -- actively desire a dumb, uninformed population so they were easier to control. After the past year and a half, I totally buy it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Speaking of that, I never really bought this theory I'd heard before that the politicians -- at least some of them -- actively desire a dumb, uninformed population so they were easier to control. After the past year and a half, I totally buy it.
Why do you think Dems oppose school choice and other educational reforms? They want to keep the public ignorant and stupid. It's their only hope of winning. A fully uninformed public.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why do you think Dems oppose school choice and other educational reforms? They want to keep the public ignorant and stupid. It's their only hope of winning. A fully uninformed public.
For sure. And in that particular case, I think it's even worse than that. I think they want to influence them to their way of thinking.

I was thinking more of the brainless stupidity of most tv shows, pop culture, Hollywood, that kind of thing. The Idiocracization of our country.

And along with that, the war against masculinity, which is the exact opposite of what China and Russia are doing,

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They polled 442 Democrats and 360 republicans.

I wonder what his approval rating would be if it was reversed.

Low 30s? Good job, America. You managed to elect someone worse than Trump.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
OSHA probably wants to make sure they can actually lawfully do this. I’m sure they also want to make sure they know enough about what the vaccines are doing yo some people.

It’s kinda nice when due diligence is done.

His bullshit mandate could have been an attempt to scare people into compliance without actually putting a mandate into effect.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Give them the Clinton’s address and let them go collect the money they stole from Haiti. Then send them home.

Top Bottom