President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So the no mask thing feels kind of anti climatic to me. Like a giant WGAS at this point. We haven't followed the CDC guidelines the entire time.
That's how the "unvaccinated people still have to wear masks" thing felt to me when I saw Fauci say that vaccinated people don't have to wear them inside. Welcome to 2 months ago, "doctor".

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's how the "unvaccinated people still have to wear masks" thing felt to me when I saw Fauci say that vaccinated people don't have to wear them inside. Welcome to 2 months ago, "doctor".
Serious question, did anyone here ever wear masks inside their home when it was just their immediate family?

Cotton

Staff member
Serious question, did anyone here ever wear masks inside their home when it was just their immediate family?
:lol

No.

Hell, nobody I know has ever worn a mask inside their house. Or even in their own vehicle. Mainly because it would be fucking ridiculous to do so, and my family isn't stupid.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

No.

Hell, nobody I know has ever worn a mask inside their house. Or even in their own vehicle. Mainly because it would be fucking ridiculous to do so, and my family isn't stupid.
Yeah we even had our annual family gathering down at Galveston back last Sept and will do so again this year

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There were a couple of instances where something happened where masks were worn in my home by some. It was my daughter and her fiancé. Last year when everything was up in the air about what was good practices they would go frequently to Las Vegas and that entailed mingling with people there and on Aircraft going back and forth. When they would come over subsequently I requested they wear masks in the house because it made sense that they could have been exposed to the virus and the vaccine wasn’t available yet.

Cotton

Staff member

Piece of shit.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Geez. Reminds me of when he was scolding the Navy or Army guys as VP several years ago.

I'll say it again, I understand the popularity of a Bill Clinton or Obama. Biden just seems like an old asshole.

Top Bottom