President Biden thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life

@Irving Cowboy

This is one article I found when doing a quick Google search.

November 2nd of 2020 is when they claim they were aware of the documents in his possession.

He would then go on for almost two years talking about how indefensible it is for Trump to have classified documents in his possession, that before his documents were finally made public.

2 fucking years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
this is totally fine

That is alarming.

But also alarming was Trump basically saying we fucked up with Venezuela and should have taken them over for their oil, their cheap oil.

Both of these goddamn mother fuckers are either eighty or pushing it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
this is totally fine

I seem to remember something about Obama saying Lincoln believing in infrastructure was partly responsible for the US "intercontinental" railroad or something like that. Same speech writer? :shrug

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life

@Irving Cowboy

This is one article I found when doing a quick Google search.

November 2nd of 2020 is when they claim they were aware of the documents in his possession.

He would then go on for almost two years talking about how indefensible it is for Trump to have classified documents in his possession, that before his documents were finally made public.

2 fucking years.
Thanks.

I don't see anything where it says that the material was discovered in November 2020, unless I've gone full-on dyslexic.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Typical. Charge him with meaningless misdemeanors so you can claim you're playing it the same on both sides.

Meanwhile the big crimes on there are ignored.

Top Bottom