President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wtf? The government is being ran by people who sympathize with their situation. They’ll be eager to payout settlements.
Right, it's clear from her answer she thinks they deserve that money. She wants them to be paid because the policy was" "immoral".

Of course these lunatics think cash bail and unequal outcomes are immoral, too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right, it's clear from her answer she thinks they deserve that money. She wants them to be paid because the policy was" "immoral".

Of course these lunatics think cash bail and unequal outcomes are immoral, too.
I am curious, what the hell exactly is the basis of the lawsuit? Immortality? lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fuck does that even mean? It is surreal to me that this cunt is one heartbeat away from being the president.
Black people don't get trees in their neighborhoods? She is your classic racebaitor.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Does it not seem a little deliberate within the context of their green new deal and desire for a higher minimum wage that they would drive gas prices up and pay people more to stay at home so that the dumb sheep would beg for green energy and and a new generation of lib voters could make $15 an hour flipping burgers when employers are forced to compete with stay at home wages?

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I know it’s been harped on so much, but I don’t know how she’s ever been elected to anything. She’s 100% cringe. Her fake sweet voice, her cackle.

Did she really suck a mile of dick to get where she is?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know it’s been harped on so much, but I don’t know how she’s ever been elected to anything. She’s 100% cringe. Her fake sweet voice, her cackle.

Yes

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Probably the only thing she's good at.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Google Willie Brown and Kamala

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Someone should tell the DOJ to hurry up and settle with these illegals, I don’t think they’ll have much money back after James O’Keefe is finished with them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Someone should tell the DOJ to hurry up and settle with these illegals, I don’t think they’ll have much money back after James O’Keefe is finished with them.
Nah Biden has put the DOJ on O'Keefe since he dared to publish the Ashley Biden diary that talked about Joe taking showers with her

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Nah Biden has put the DOJ on O'Keefe since he dared to publish the Ashley Biden diary that talked about Joe taking showers with her
That’s my point. O’Keefe will sue and win his case. The FBI had no excuse to do what they did.

O’keefe’s lawyer acknowledged that they received the diary over a year ago from a new source, they(Project Veritas) decided not to run the story, then turned the diary over to law enforcement and told them how it was obtained.

People can say what they want about O’Keefe and PV, but without him Jeffrey Epstein would still be doing what he was doing, and the FBI would still be turning a blind eye to it.

The FBI has all the files related to Epstein’s crimes, they have all the names of the people who were partaking in that garbage. They’ve chose to keep that private. But they’ll go after O’Keefe?

Top Bottom