President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't even understand what he's saying. Does he think black business owners all have to do their own taxes and represent themselves in court? What?
Don't even try to make sense of that racist bullshit. It's just incredible to me that they don't get called out for this shit.

Its the same thing with voter ID law. They infer that black people are just too stupid to figure out how to get an ID. It's insanely racist, yet white conservatives are the ones dubbed racist.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Funny you will hear two spins on this. Some will point out that we are falling below expectations.

Others will just point to the jobs gained and claim awesome job!

The people who claim awesome job adding jobs have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
um .. um .. there was a northeast blizzard in May!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Paying less for gas in real terms? WTF does that even mean. Prices are higher, what does real terms mean?
Real terms now means a supply and demand status. The supply side went to hell when the pipeline projects got shut down and the domestic production in the north and western states had to shut down. The demand then shifted to buying from foreign competition who were earlier slashing prices to get the mega market of the USA. Now they are dictating terms and prices are in relation to controlled markets rather than competing markets. Real terms now is a flip of the previous supply side position which kept competition in the picture.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is just evil

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is just evil
Yeah I've learned that there is some real bullshit in the prescription drug world. The drug companies scam the system so bad. Take a standard generic medication, make it into an oral solution and charge 600 bucks for a one month dose that costs 3 dollars for the standard already made medication to be compounded into the same fucking thing. Make rules that prevent compounding of a drug where an oral solution exists. And yeah, then insurance can claim it's a non covered drug and refuse to cover it.

I get needing to recoup costs of discovering and developing a new drug. But the shit they pull in situations like that tells me the whole fucking system is rigged and messed up. Even the pharmacy looks at me in disbelief when I pay it every month. And I reiterate, I have insurance.

Cotton

Staff member

This is just evil
Fucking corrupt dickhead politicians. Say what you want about Trump, but he truly put the American public first in every single regard.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I saw something about the Biden administration purchasing 500 million vaccines to give to other countries. It could have been 50 million, the number isn’t important.

WTF? How about they buy the shit themselves? I lovehow charitable our government is with our money.

Cotton

Staff member
I saw something about the Biden administration purchasing 500 million vaccines to give to other countries. It could have been 50 million, the number isn’t important.

WTF? How about they buy the shit themselves? I lovehow charitable our government is with our money.
I hate to compare presidents but this time it absolutely applies. You would have never seen this shit under Trump.

Top Bottom