President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

See what a bad precedent all of this sets?
That was my main issue with it in the first place. They have now done it twice for the same president, neither time did they have the first shred f proof of an impeachable offense, so I guess now, just after inauguration, we will go ahead and drag each new president through the mud, just to show him who is really in charge.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What exactly is the point of this?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And what's up with the 20,000 or whatever overkill number of national guard and other troops at the inauguration?

I'll answer that, pure political theater. No way do they actually think that's necessary.

Cotton

Staff member
And what's up with the 20,000 or whatever overkill number of national guard and other troops at the inauguration?

I'll answer that, pure political theater. No way do they actually think that's necessary.
And, you're exactly right. They want to portray the image that there is some massive threat from the Nazi Trump supporters.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nah, that's not how that how a civil war would begin. That's a lunatic fringe dumbass.
Yeah, but that lunatic fringe dumbass should be dumbasses, possibly in bigger numbers than anyone suspects.

We just saw a bunch of them on January 6.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Better make it 25,000

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I never heard of flights being cancelled to Kenosha Wisconsin and Minneapolis when those riots were going on. There were lots of known rioters in both places on several different occasions going back and forth between cities. The pink dress guy was in many places, Arex was back and forth from Seattle to I believe Wisconsin. Lots of them, never saw shit said about cancelling flights over that shit. Known antagonists in the ANTIFA movement.

They were all arrested on a mostly nightly basis.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump should pull a Nancy Pelosi and tell the media “people will do what they will do.”. I bet that would go over as well as it did for Nancy.

I’m sure.

Cotton

Staff member
They were all arrested on a mostly nightly basis.
And then they were immediately released because of the corrupt ass DA in Portland.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
And then they were immediately released because of the corrupt ass DA in Portland.
Exactly, but the point is that they were known. I would watch the streams nightly, pink dress guy would be doing his thing, then get tackled by the cops, then two hours later pink dress guy would be right back at it.

Top Bottom